The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Not receiving plunder skulls from dolmens?(dark anchors)

KATObloodpaw
KATObloodpaw
✭✭✭
Is anyone else experiencing problems with not getting plunder skulls from dolmens?The first time I cleared each dolmen I got a skull but now it seems I never get the option to loot the boss anymore . Even after waiting minutes and even hours between killing each boss and still no option. I've killed at least 15 with no results.
Edited by KATObloodpaw on October 26, 2016 10:27PM
GT:Shock Value1134
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Rune_Relic on October 26, 2016 10:35PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I've waited more than three minutes. I can't figure it out. I get the chest but not he plunder skull.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there a bunch of players around? Your probably not actually getting any damage in before it dies, even though the animations indicate you may be doing damage. You get the Dolmen Chest because you did something to kill something at the Dolmen and were around at the end when the final pinion was closed.
    Edited by Nestor on October 26, 2016 10:47PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is a silly question....but you are 'still' in skeleton form after using the whistle and drinking the brew ?
    Edited by Rune_Relic on October 26, 2016 11:43PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I am in skeleton form. Yes it's rather crowded, so it's most likely not registering the damage. Ill go to a less crowded one and see if it still occurs.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    It was the over crowding . Thanks for the help.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes it can be hard to get in even 3% damage when it dies before it drops, but the next patch will hopefully include the fix PC got for this.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes it can be hard to get in even 3% damage when it dies before it drops, but the next patch will hopefully include the fix PC got for this.

As long as the high-level are grouping into the Dolmens, players that are not yet champions are not going to get a lot.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Find Dolmens that don't have a readily available wayshrine. Out-of-the-way Dolmens attract fewer players, so offer a better chance to get the 3% damage in.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil