The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF>End Game Trial Guild

Kami675
Kami675
Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a guild dedicated to end game content(Trials, DSA, etc). I will list my character(s) below so you can get an idea of what I have to offer.

CP: 440

Healer: High Elf Templar(Have cleared every end game trial/dungeon on him except Veteran Maw)
- Master Resto Staff/Maelstrom Destro Staff
- 5 worm
- 5 Aether
- 5 Spell Power Cure

Tank: Imperial DragonKnight(Not super experienced with him yet but am actively learning on him)(Will switch Footman and Ebon depending on if we have/need an off tank)
- 5 Tava
- 5 Ebon
- 5 Footman
- 2 Bloodspawn

DPS: Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer(Have completed everything except DSA and Vet maw on this guy, stormproof)
- 1 Maelstrom Axe(Sharpened)
- 1 Maelstrom Dagger(Nirnhoned)
- 5 Twice Born Star
- 5 Vicious Ophidian

DPS: High Elf Magicka Sorcerer(Have completed everything except DSA and vet maw on this guy, stormproof)
- Maelstrom Destro(Precise) and dual elegant
- 5 julianos or twice born
- 5 elegant
- 2 kena

thanks in advance,
- Kris
  • Kami675
    Kami675
    Bump~
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    what's your PSN and i'll hit you up with some guild info to see if you are interested
  • Kami675
    Kami675
    Lacangel wrote: »
    what's your PSN and i'll hit you up with some guild info to see if you are interested

Same as my username!
    - Kami675
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    sent you a message on psn (: