The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/NA Where do I go from here?

smashcats
smashcats
✭✭✭
Currently at cp 228, have grinded my first character for about a month now to reach this level. Extremely bored of doing any variation of questing.

Dungeon queue does nothing...just a novelty.

Trying to form dungeon groups for a couple days now to farm sets, really don't even get any responses no matter how hard I look. Unless it's pledges nobody really wants to group I guess?

I want to start doing a lot more set farming in dungeons and start learning trials but I can't seem to get into any good helpful guilds that actually do any of this stuff because everyone just thinks I want to be carried apparently?

So I'm sort of at a loss here, do I need to spend another 2 weeks grinding cp so people will take me seriously? or is this just the way it is? Basically I have no idea what to do so I just sit around for hours in game trying to form a group and then get bored and quit the game lol.
Edited by smashcats on October 26, 2016 8:39PM
  • Diesosoon
    Diesosoon
    ✭✭✭
    Make new character's and focus/experiment with builds. :smiley:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$MAKE MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

~Diesosoon NA~ |Diesosoon EU|

~Guilds~ |Guilds|
    ~Hoarders Anonymous~ |Yet to be determined|
    Bum touching is the best touching
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smashcats wrote: »
    Currently at cp 228, have grinded my first character for about a month now to reach this level. Extremely bored of doing any variation of questing.

Dungeon queue does nothing...just a novelty.

Trying to form dungeon groups for a couple days now to farm sets, really don't even get any responses no matter how hard I look. Unless it's pledges nobody really wants to group I guess?

I want to start doing a lot more set farming in dungeons and start learning trials but I can't seem to get into any good helpful guilds that actually do any of this stuff because everyone just thinks I want to be carried apparently?

So I'm sort of at a loss here, do I need to spend another 2 weeks grinding cp so people will take me seriously? or is this just the way it is? Basically I have no idea what to do so I just sit around for hours in game trying to form a group and then get bored and quit the game lol.

Join the PvP community. It's almost never boring, people always need a group, and wear impen on as much of your gear as possible.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • smashcats
    smashcats
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect example of my struggle...

Trying to form a v Volenfell group just now, had a tank, found a high dps and was going to queue for healer.

DPS didn't realize it wasn't for a pledge and immediately leaves, tank then leaves of boredom

Lame...
    Edited by smashcats on October 26, 2016 9:11PM
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    smashcats wrote: »
    Perfect example of my struggle...

Trying to form a v Volenfell group just now, had a tank, found a high dps and was going to queue for healer.

DPS didn't realize it wasn't for a pledge and immediately leaves, tank then leaves of boredom

Lame...

Have you tried queuing for the pledges and trying to make friends in the groups you get? A good half of my friends list is made up of good players I've met while pugging the pledges. I've even found a few nice guilds that way.

Finding a good PvE guild will be the best way to get groups for non-pledge dungeon runs. You might have to go through a few before finding one that clicks with you, but just keep at it.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quests are a great source of Exp and Champ Points.

Queing as a DPS in the Group Finder is going to take a while. Join a guild to get dungeon groups faster. One example is Friendly Dungeon Runners, another is Lone Wolf Help. I can help you with the latter guild if you send me an email in game, I can get you in tonight. Dungeon Runners has a sign up thread in the Guild section for our platform.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"