The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: October 26th, 2016"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
b6e015edfe9402010d2cf566330e65eb.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Crown Store Showcase: October 26th, 2016."

There's new stock coming to the Crown Store, including new alliance-themed Style Parlor offerings and the latest Personality. Preview what's on its way in our latest Crown Store Showcase.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Lokryn
    Lokryn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to seeing the Thief personality in action.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why u no make announcement while crown sale was running? These things I'll buy crowns for, this month's not so much.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No pets, no mounts, no Tailored in Tamriel stuff... I guess it tells a lot about what the Crown Store will become once the Crown Crates go live... :/

Well, some hair styles and the topaz circlet are nice, in my opinion, and will suit well some of my characters. That's already a thing.
    Edited by VerboseQuips on October 26, 2016 7:55PM
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    I REALLY like the circlet. Kind of disappointed that there are no mounts, pets, or costumes.
    Edited by mrs_gibbs on October 26, 2016 8:06PM
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I kept scrolling down to find the pet, mount, and costume(s) that have traditionally been included in each monthly showcase - is this an accidental omission or is change in the air due to the upcoming crown crates? (I fear I already know the answer).
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple emo haircuts meh,fail this month
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    No limited-time items? Interesting...
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always a fan of new personalities, but the rest looks like crown crate filler. Guess everything else (mounts, pets, costumes) will be in the crates. * sigh *

On the bright side it looks like there will be extra bourbon budget for me this month.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    KriHavok wrote: »
    No limited-time items? Interesting...

They're probably waiting for the Christmas season for those.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the abahs watch turban+mask. And maybe the thief personality.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • DahliaNight
    DahliaNight
    ✭✭✭
    @Slurg Shhhh Don't jinx it there's still hope
  • Vythri
    Vythri
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of these days, we'll get a hood that doesn't have a mask... one of these days...
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    I like the abahs watch turban+mask. And maybe the thief personality.

I can definitely see my Khajiit thief/merchant, Jolan-dar, wear the pirate costume with the turban+mask hat (customized with some dyeing), using the Thief personality, when he goes for his "expeditions". By day, he'll wear the Merchant Lord formal regalia, as the respectable patrician he actually is. :wink: Maybe with the Countess personality when it goes out, if it fits well, otherwise I'll stick to "joyful".
    Edited by VerboseQuips on October 26, 2016 8:53PM
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Slurg Shhhh Don't jinx it there's still hope

Well there is that turban (with mask and without), I guess that counts as a costume?
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • 1derdude
    1derdude
    Soul Shriven
    Can't wait for the thief personality. I wish we could see it in action. I want to be appropriately hyped for it, lol.

The Ebonheart crown thing looks pretty cool. idk if it'll look good on any of my characters though.

Edited by 1derdude on October 26, 2016 9:10PM
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointing showcase.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not excited about any of these things. Nope, not even the Lizard rhinoceros head adornment
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pact's circlet looks way better than other alliances :( this isnt fair.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the hats and will be picking those up.

Not sure about the personality. It will be pretty expensive and without seeing it in action, I reserve comment on it. The drunk one was not worth (to me) what they were asking.

I like the non-Alliance hair, but since I like hair packs, it depends on what they ask. Buying them one at a time seems wrong.

Not sure what to make of the alliance adornments.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will absolutely check out the Thief Personality. I hope it's good!

The lack of pets is disappointing. Heck, there should be a new dog every month, so we can all eventually get one that reminds us of ours :)
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picking up Dominion hair and circlet. Glad that my favorites match my alliance.

Maybe the thief personality for my Bosmer, depending on how it looks like in the game.

No mention to the Crown Crates? I hope that's because they are not coming in November, and not because you plan to stealth-add them. They are already awful enough on their own.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snit wrote: »
    I will absolutely check out the Thief Personality. I hope it's good!

The lack of pets is disappointing. Heck, there should be a new dog every month, so we can all eventually get one that reminds us of ours :)

I fear that the Solitude Brown Dachshund will never make it into the game. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Foxesz
    Foxesz
    ✭✭✭
    They better give Emeric that Covenant circlet instead of the generic crown.

Or I goddang will riot.
    I'm a roleplayer through and through, questions regarding that are always welcome!
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    Pact's circlet looks way better than other alliances :( this isnt fair.

At least it is better than Pact hair... that looks weird
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.
    Especially the wit.
    Never scamp on the wit!
    :smiley:
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super boring showcase. I'm disappointed, and I'm tired of them 'holding back' items to stuff their crown crates with. Where is the touseled bard hairstyle we saw in the Dark Brotherhood DLC?!
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the Khajiit wearing in the Thief personality picture? I love that costume!

Most of the other items are disappointing, especially the tattoos... they are so over-the-top. I know a lot of people in real life who have extensive tattoos, but not people who have their skin so blacked out with ink. A simple arm, chest, back or thigh tattoo would be more realistic than a whole-body covering.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, the Abah's Watch hats finally made it in :).
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would have small videos of what the personalities will look like in a way similar to how ESO advertised the Assassin personality (clip of the cutting the apple and posting up on the wall). But the Thief one could be a great purchase. Otherwise, really lackluster crown store though I guess the Abah's watch hats will probably get a good deal of interest from fans though it's kind of sad that the turbin's weren't a part of a craftable hat set (light armor or medium armor) for the redguard style from the outset.
  • RomansXXI
    RomansXXI
    ✭✭✭
    No mounts, pets or costumes?