Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for sorceror help!

Im_So_Tanked
Im_So_Tanked
✭✭
Hello!
Ive just recently hit 160CP and havent really tried running any PvE content, ive achieved my level mostly through grinding and pvp and would like to venture into pve now.
I dont have much money and havent leveled crafting up that much, currrently 25 in all crafts. I have around 50k gold also.

I am looking to follow this build; http://alcasthq.com/mystic/#1464162761293-9da8b590-d041

However in the gear listed, even the easy gear listed, it requires crafting and I have looked in plenty of stores and guilds and cannot find the sets for sale anywhere. What would be a good set to use in order to work my way towards getting these set pieces? Is there any cheap and decent sets for a sorc to use to start off with?

Many thanks!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now with 1 Tamriel, all of the original zones in the game drop a light, medium and heavy sets (magic, stam, health)

You might try doing something like going to the Stonefalls and farming the Sun set there for a magicka build, but there are many to choose from all across the maps.

Doing this will get you started until you can get the crafted gear you desire, whether you buy it from a crafter or make your own.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Im_So_Tanked
    Im_So_Tanked
    ✭✭
    ON PC! Sorry!
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Now with 1 Tamriel, all of the original zones in the game drop a light, medium and heavy sets (magic, stam, health)

You might try doing something like going to the Stonefalls and farming the Sun set there for a magicka build, but there are many to choose from all across the maps.

Doing this will get you started until you can get the crafted gear you desire, whether you buy it from a crafter or make your own.

Sun set on a sorc? Whatever next.

OP get yourself into Deshaan and farm a set of mothers sorrow. Queue for random dailies and try and get a set of will power jewlery. Do 6hrs of research and craft yourself a set of torugs swords.

It takes 6 days to craft Julianos or get 6 traits. But 12 total as you can only do 3pcs at a time.

Now you're at "max level" whilst doing the dailies you'll get monster sets and keys. Ideally you want crypt 1 for illambris on a sorc or city of Ash 1 for infernal guardian which personally I think.is stupidly good. That'll sort you out. I actually use a plain gold sharpened staff with power glyph on mine. Sorted. All for pretty much free.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PvP, reroll to Stam sorc...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Im_So_Tanked
    Im_So_Tanked
    ✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    For PvP, reroll to Stam sorc...

Can you read? Apparently not.

Sun set on a sorc? Whatever next.

OP get yourself into Deshaan and farm a set of mothers sorrow. Queue for random dailies and try and get a set of will power jewlery. Do 6hrs of research and craft yourself a set of torugs swords.

It takes 6 days to craft Julianos or get 6 traits. But 12 total as you can only do 3pcs at a time.

Now you're at "max level" whilst doing the dailies you'll get monster sets and keys. Ideally you want crypt 1 for illambris on a sorc or city of Ash 1 for infernal guardian which personally I think.is stupidly good. That'll sort you out. I actually use a plain gold sharpened staff with power glyph on mine. Sorted. All for pretty much free.

Thanks for the information!

Thanks for the information!
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello.

Just farm for materials for Julianos.
    Will power is cheap as chips now for rings/neck
    Any Sharpen staff - flame will do.

The sets of interest.

Which are free by doing the dungeons, 400 spell damage to your shock damage abilities / 400 spell damage to your destro abilities. You can effectively run both these won't cost you a cent, however it may cost you your sanity :pensive:
    Good luck!
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648