The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Being kicked to login screen 15+ times a day...

svartorn
svartorn
✭✭✭✭✭
...and then it takes 10-15 minutes to get back into game. This *** is maddening.
  • Whispergleam
    Whispergleam
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry to bump the thread but I have the same problem. I get kicked to the loading screen every few minutes, it made the game unplayable so I quit playing back in August/September, intending to come back after the One Tamriel update in the hope that things would be different. I started trying to play again today and after a nearly five-minute loading screen I fnally got to character select. I managed to play for less than ten minutes before being kicked to the login screen again. My connection is fine and ESO is the only game I have this problem with. At this rate I don't think I'm going to bother trying anymore. I like the game so much I bought it twice - once on PS4, where the experience was great, and once on PC - and since moving over to PC I've had nothing but issues and have hardly been able to play at all. Not at all impressed.
    Options