Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PvE/PvP Stamina Nightblade [Need help]

Hairycherry
Hi,

I've been playing this game for 2 or 2,5 months now and reached CP 244.
Now I like to play both PvE and PvP but I needed some help with builds, gears etc, i've had alot
of tips and builds but everyone says something different which makes everything unclear to me.
1 day im farming Spriggan set because someone said it's good, the other days im farming Vicious Ophidian because people told me it's good.

Even in 4 man dungeons or solo i'm not very strong so I need some help pointing me in the right direction.

Right now for PvE I'm running:

Armor:
  • 5pc Twice Born Set [Infused] [Max Stam Enchantment] [Purple]
  • 2pc Night Mothers Gaze [Infused] [Max Stam Enchantment] [Purple]

Jewelry:
  • Leki's set [Purple] [Robust]

Weapons:
  • Dagger of Night Mother 2x [Sharpened] [Charged weapon Enchantment] [Purple]
  • Bow of the Night Mother [Sharpened] [Charged weapon Enchantment] [Puple]

Unbuffed stats:
  • Stam: 26.9k
  • Health: 10.9k
  • Magicka: 9.9k
  • Weapon damage: 1545
  • Weapon critical 42.5%

Buffed:
  • Stam: 31.2k
  • Health: 16.3k

Skills:
Dual wield:
  • Rendering slashes
  • Rapid Strikes
  • Steel Tornado
  • Surprise Attack
  • Shrouded Daggers
  • ULT: Dawnbreaker of smiting

Bow:
  • Venom Arrow
  • Endless Hail
  • Trap beast
  • Relentless focus
  • Shuffle
  • ULT: Soul Thether

If you guys can help me out, in gear, skills etc, that would be great.
Maybe also some tips for Pvp Skills and gear is welcome, im now running Viper + Marksman set for pvp.

Thanks
Edited by Hairycherry on October 18, 2016 9:47PM
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a note on the Twice Born Star. Two mundus stone buffs aren't going to do you much good if they are weak. All armor should be Divines if you are using TBS.
  • Hairycherry
    Just a note on the Twice Born Star. Two mundus stone buffs aren't going to do you much good if they are weak. All armor should be Divines if you are using TBS.

Right now I'm running The Shadow and The Thief.

And what about the setup itself 4pc night mothers gaze + TBS?
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    tbs is mainly a trials set up. you want ssomething that gives weapon crit max stam and weapon damage. i was using tbs on my templar but remembered i had julianos and it was night and day. was able to dps way better using julianos.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    example: for farming plunder skulls i couldnt do normal maelstrom with max cp using tbs but using julianos i am able to clear it easy.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Hairycherry
    Julianos is Spell Damage? I am stamina.
  • OnyxProphet
    OnyxProphet
    ✭✭✭
    Hundings and NMG are frequently called out.
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    Vicious Ophidian, Nightmothers Gaze and 2 Velidreth are being considered as universally BiS. I think even blue VO jewelry is worth it and it's absolutely required for Stam NB's. Get 5 VO pieces (3 jewelry and 2 armor pieces except shoulder and helmet in divines) I like to recommend TBS for beginners because it gives you more health than NMG or Hindings, which are both really great.
    You could also request a crafted heavy cuirass, which will up your resistance and increase your health if you unlock the required undaunted passives.

For your stats: is your whole armor divines? Make sure it is. Your crit and damage is a bit low.

Screw Leki and get yourself robust Agility jewelry which is extremely cheap as of now and can be found in the Imperial City trophy chambers. Put gold weapon damage glyphs on all of your jewelry; upgrade your weapons to gold. You have only 3-4 NMG on yourself at a time which isn't ideal.

Include the stuff I said above and then my recommendation would be:

Cheap and good:
    5x NMG/Hundings/TBS - purple-gold - divines - gold Stam glyph
    2x Velidreth/useful monster set
    3x Agility jewelry - purple - and purchase 3 gold weapon damage glyphs for jewelry
    + Weapons of any combination - Hundings if you wear TBS/NMG you name it - make them gold for max damage

"Best in Slot":
    5x Vicious Ophidian (3x jewelry, 2 armor pieces in divines)
    5x NMG/Hundings/TBS
    + Weapons of any combination - Hundings if you wear TBS/NMG you name it - make them gold for max damage

Or

3x NMG/Hundings
    2x Velidreth monster set
    same set set weapons NMG/Hundings so you have a 5x set with daggers and 4x set with bow

The rest will come naturally with higher CPs

If you still die after having one of those sets, think about maxing the undaunted passive and heavy armor passives, so you can wear a heavy NMG/Hundings/TBS cuirass which will give you good extra health + resistance.

Regarding your skills: Get Resolving Vigor ASAP. It's the best stamina heal in game. Change Rapid Strikes to Bloodthirst which will heal you while you're attacking.

Just my 2 cents
    Edited by MotokoKusanagi34 on October 23, 2016 11:41AM
  • OnyxProphet
    OnyxProphet
    ✭✭✭
    Vicious Ophidian, Nightmothers Gaze and 2 Velidreth are being considered as universally BiS. I think even blue VO jewelry is worth it and it's absolutely required for Stam NB's. Get 5 VO pieces (3 jewelry and 2 armor pieces except shoulder and helmet in divines) I like to recommend TBS for beginners because it gives you more health than NMG or Hindings, which are both really great.
    You could also request a crafted heavy cuirass, which will up your resistance and increase your health if you unlock the required undaunted passives.

For your stats: is your whole armor divines? Make sure it is. Your crit and damage is a bit low.

Screw Leki and get yourself robust Agility jewelry which is extremely cheap as of now and can be found in the Imperial City trophy chambers. Put gold weapon damage glyphs on all of your jewelry; upgrade your weapons to gold. You have only 3-4 NMG on yourself at a time which isn't ideal.

Cheap and good:
    3x Agility jewelry - purple - and purchase 3 gold weapon damage glyphs for jewelry

"Best in Slot":
    5x NMG/Hundings/TBS

Or

3x NMG/Hundings
    2x Velidreth monster set
    same set set weapons NMG/Hundings so you have a 5x set with daggers and 4x set with bow

If you still die after having one of those sets, think about maxing the undaunted passive and heavy armor passives, so you can wear a heavy NMG/Hundings/TBS cuirass which will give you good extra health + resistance.

Regarding your skills: Get Resolving Vigor ASAP. It's the best stamina heal in game. Change Rapid Strikes to Bloodthirst which will heal you while you're attacking.

Just my 2 cents

I know it wasn't me that asked, but I had the same question and this was really helpful. Thank you for taking the time to write that out.
  • Hairycherry

Cheap and good:

"Best in Slot":
    5x NMG/Hundings/TBS

Or

3x NMG/Hundings
    2x Velidreth monster set

Just my 2 cents

Thanks MotokoKusanagi34 for taking your time to help me out.

No not all my traits are divines but I realised that it should.
    Right now I was farming for Kra'gh instead of Velidrath? why is velidreth better for pve?
    the leki jewelry set is temporary until I have enough gold to buy the full robust agility set.

Making all my armor and weapons gold, is too expansive for me atm.

Thanks