Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU/EP ( Could reroll for the right guild) Player looking for Guild.

menetherinb16_ESO
Hey All,

I have recently returned to Tamriel with 1T, as many other have aswell I am sure. I played the game heavily at launch but found things lacking and was also extremely focused on full loot pvp mmo's and eso obviously couldnt compete with at the time.
As time has passed however, and so many games failing, nor living up to expectations, I have returned to give ESO another try, and have enjoyed it so far, even dropping a sub on it. Currently leveling a Stam DK, and will probably roll a Templar too ( Fav class). Being basically new to the game and having little knowledge compared to when I first played I have started fresh with a new faction to boot, so looking to get into dungeons etc with a guild rather than pugging, so I can truly learn how things work and enjoy it with people too.
Pvp is always something I have to have in my gaming life, even with this nasty proc based meta going on, so Im really looking for a bit of everything, with people willing to invest some time with us " newer " players.

I am not however a massive fan of zergs, or large number guilds, So I am looking for something on the smaller tight knit side, I am a very fast learner and have to be competitive in anything I do, if I seem like a fit for anything please feel free to pm here or send me a tell in game @menetherin. ( I have no problems filling out an app etc, I have led plenty of guilds in my time and understand their importance)

Peace.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi menetherinb16_ESO! Check out alitheso.com... we have PvE and PvP events, and fun social events (such as our naked horse races :))
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • menetherinb16_ESO
    Thanks for the reply MipMip,

is there any chance we could talk in game, got some questions before jumping in, and a couple of other offers, so trying to weigh up the best fit.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I am seeing this only now - whisper me in-game at @mippp and I will be happy to answer your questions! I am usually online in the evenings
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    If you havent found a guild of your liking yet: check out our guild's recruitment page to see if you like it.
    We are PvP focused, mostly playing in non-vet campaign for the balance and lack of "proc-sets" and other FOTM PvP problems this game has, so we are used to teaching newer players.
    Also small enought to where you know everybody in the guild, but large enough to regulary run efficient guild groups.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on November 6, 2016 12:26AM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order