The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

vampire bite not cross-factional

AzuraKin
AzuraKin
✭✭✭✭✭
i would think with so much of pve now cross-factional, vampire bites and ww bites would also be cross-factional now as well.
v160 spellsword (nightblade)
v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
v160 assassin (nightblade)
v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    They are

^This. You can bite them at any of the shrines, even if they're on a different alliance. However, they have to go to their own alliance's shrine to do the quest.

I do agree, though. THAT part shouldn't matter and they should just go into the shrine that they acquired the bite at.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i figured it out, apparently it glitched when i dropped ww and had to drop it twice.
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)