The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

All Motifs

SaRuZ
SaRuZ
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone learned all the Style Motifs in the game yet? I just began to undertake this endeavor and it looks to be quite a pricey one.
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not pricey if you put some time into it.
    I haven't bought a single motif so far. And I am close to reaching Draugr and Celestial completed.
    Only things i am still missing is Akaviri and Yokeda.
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Where do you get Akaviri?
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I have them all :-)

• Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At vendors in Cyrodiil for AP or in guildstores for gold.
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    At vendors in Cyrodiil for AP or in guildstores for gold.

Cyrodil? My least favourite place, damn. Would vendors in Imp City have it as well?

• SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I still have base game for now so I bought Xyvkin from guild traders. They weren't too bad, 500-1,500 gold but they're plentiful. I'm really after all the Alliance motifs. Farming Cyrodiil chests in three seperate factions is quite time consuming. It's cool seeing more people going for this. I saw the Imperial motif going for 200k at one trader. Also, do you guys keep any temp alloys you find? I was selling them but starting to keep them for end game.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only one I'm missing at this stage is Yokuda but the drop rate on that is making me dread farming it. Already bought the remain Draugr I needed and all of Celestiel. Might wait for Yokuda to drop in price
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50