The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elder Scrolls All Nighter

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hey guys! Just wanted to bring the following event to your attention -

On the evening of November 5th, Xtreme Gaming and Bethesda are hosting an overnight community event in the UK for all things Elder Scrolls! In addition to being able to play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, ESO, and Legends, you have a chance to win prizes and participate in some fun activities too. You can find all the details right here.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the head up.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina!

I may need to pop along to it!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a blast guys. Wish I could join you, but that's a bit of a trip from Washington State :)
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    awww.... :(
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"