The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The drop rate on bad traits is ridiculous.

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
After the update, almost 80% of the time I get any gear it is mostly training or prosperous with the occasional sturdy, well-fitted and reinforced. I almost never see divines or even infused. If I get impenetrable, it's never on a set I can use in pvp.
A few friends said that they currently got nothing but prosperous or training from the undaunted chests so I've just been saving my keys.
I've been farming constantly since One Tamriel and have yet to get anything worth using because it was the worst possible trait and makes it useless compared to the gear I already have.

I don't really know were to post this because it's not like there's a feedback section.

Edit:
So today I haven't been getting screwed over as much so I decided to open the chest with a few keys and I got mostly sturdy, well fitted and reinforced in the sets in needed so that was kind of worth it for now. Also each dungeon I've done most of the helmets I get are infused so I can finally start getting sets worth wearing.
It's finally working right. I spent all 100 of my keys and the traits drop rate makes sense now.
Edited by Khilseith on October 25, 2016 2:52AM
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    Still an issue......
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich Lambert seems to think it's all good in the neighborhood, check his "data graph" he threw together on the forums. 8/10 drops I get from anything are training/prosperous. Smart loot isn't so smart either,anyone want ice staff of dreugh slayer?
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like I have no choice but to run crafted sets... I had some really good ideas with the new sets but I wont be able to use them with crap traits. Might as well craft some prosperous twice born while I'm at it.
    Edited by Khilseith on October 24, 2016 3:39AM
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    dvfqz3tjtek9.png
    My fist key after the update and who would have guessed what trait it is? Not that I really needed the shoulder either... I'm just not going to open anymore untill this gets fixed instead of wasting more keys.
    Edited by Khilseith on October 24, 2016 3:37AM
  • GDOFWR420
    GDOFWR420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Farm it. Its to easy. Unless you dont have time.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    GDOFWR420 wrote: »
    Farm it. Its to easy. Unless you don't have time.

I don't need it. I've got better healing sets from updates before. Not wasting my time to get a prosperous helmet either.
    Now that I think of it. I don't really have time to farm anything else because I have to keep farming the same sets for the past week that keep dropping in prosperous and training.
    Edited by Khilseith on October 24, 2016 3:41AM