The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mages guild daily quest

Haz_Mort
Haz_Mort
Soul Shriven
I did a couple of these mages guild daily quests to try and get my mages guild skill line levelled up but i did not notice any boost in my rank after completing them. Anybody else experience this?
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    Mage's guild skill line levels up by finding lore books. The quests do not affect the leveling for the skill line.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Meetre The dailies are supposed to increase the Mages Guild line, by 10 Rep per quest. If that's not happening, it's a bug.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    I did not know that. Thank you for the information @Enodoc .