The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The administration of the game

hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
Hello. I have a question for the administration of the game. I write here because it got no response earlier,when applied to the account. I have 2 unique things( I think they are unique ) they are GAMING ways. I didn't use any tricks. But, these things do not work in full force, although they are required by the rules of the game. Question. Administration you can fix the situation ? Do not write the details because I don't think it needs to be done here ...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I don't think the details you've provided so far are specific enough to determine what you're trying to report. If you don't want to add any more details publicly, you could try sending a PM to one of the administrators, such as @ZOS_GinaBruno.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp