The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZoS ruining my Immersion :(

zergbase_ESO
zergbase_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I was trying forum RP a Blood thorn cultist. My necromancy was stopped!
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what did you expect?
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    what did you expect?

To raise a family.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    in that case i think you may need to try something other than necroing...
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    in that case i think you may need to try something other than necroing...

But what about my family... I have a family... I just need raise them.... Just raising at this point!

But I can not raise what is locked away!
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    perhaps you need to start afresh..... seek new horizons.

like the man said.... sometimes dead is better
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    While we appreciate your attempt to raise your own loyal family, it's considered a form of forum spam which is prohibited by our forum rules.

tumblr_nn3ks1UZS01rv231do1_1280.jpg

We moved this thread to Fiction/Roleplaying as it seems to fit better in this forum. ;)
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on October 22, 2016 8:32PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    While we appreciate your attempt to raise your own loyal family, it's considered a form of forum spam which is prohibited by our forum rules.

tumblr_nn3ks1UZS01rv231do1_1280.jpg

We moved this thread to Fiction/Roleplaying as it seems to fit better in this forum. ;)

thank you DaryaK......very funny.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    what did you expect?

To raise a family.

The easiest way to raise a family is to ensure their graves are near each other.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50