The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

dye stations causing crashes.

DRXHarbinger
DRXHarbinger
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Any idea where this is? If I dye all then it's fine. If I select one single item and dye it I always always freeze and crash out? Location of the station doesn't matter.
PC Master Race

1001CP
8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
Master Angler
Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
Tamriel Hero
Grand Overlord
Every Skyshard
Down With BOP!
  • borgking
    borgking
    ✭✭✭
    dude...my xbox crashed twice yesterday when i talked to a female orc, undaunted pledge giver, outside grahtwood
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    I have crashed twice at dye stations. It's an occasional thing.

Guys, getting disconnected from ESO is a normal thing. It's been like this since launch last year. What has varied is the frequency of the disconnects. In the last few months, the disconnects have been pretty infrequent. In the past we've had periods of time where the disconnects were rampant and the game was almost unplayable. But right now, this is great compared to what it used to be. For a game of this magnitude expect to be disconnected every once in a while, especially in grahtwood.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay so it's not just me noticing this. Nearly every time I go to a dye station I've crashed. PC, noticed this since one tamriel came out.