Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to Get/Farm: Draugr Motif

Panda_iMunch
Panda_iMunch
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys! Just made a little video here for people who want to get the motif as well as a little trick to get the most of the day!
Tell me what you liked and what I should fix, it helps! Thanks!
Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
Twitch: Pandalius
Beam: Pandalius
Twitter: Pandalius
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: You can actually get the daily quests from all the major cities, not just your faction's!
    Yeetus that fetus

•  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: Seems that the Undaunted daily is bugged and is able to be completed twice a day per character! Enjoy the extra coffer!
    Yeetus that fetus

• TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, basically you're repeating the patch notes?
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, basically you're repeating the patch notes?

In a way. My intention was to inform people in a more consumable way while providing a tip to maximize you daily output for coffers.
    Yeetus that fetus

• FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    dope, ty for the tips
  • megacephalum
    megacephalum
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks! Haven't played in a while, so I really appreciate these tips that help me get caught back up quickly.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Seems that the Undaunted daily is bugged and is able to be completed twice a day per character! Enjoy the extra coffer!

I believe this is the case if you had a quest from the day before. You turn that in, and they give you the 'new' daily, much like how undaunted pledges work.
    Edited by Pandorii on October 21, 2016 9:59AM
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »

I believe this is the case if you had a quest from the day before. You turn that in, and they give you the 'new' daily, much like how undaunted pledges work.

Might be, but it seems wonky for me. There will be days where I don't get the quest for like 3 days in a row after doing the two. Guess the timing is just off for me.
    Yeetus that fetus

• Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem, so it's better to make sure you turn your quests in before 2:00 am EST.
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Seem the drop rate on these is like 1 in 50 quests. I did the quests 2 days ago on 3 characters and got 1 motif. The next day I did both quests on all 7 of my characters and got 7 packs full of trash to sell. Seems like I'll be buying this one too at 100k+ each... RNG RNG RNG! what a great thing...