Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Build questions about certain roles.

Brokensocket
Brokensocket
✭✭✭
Hi, i have a good dps build as my main.. moving on from there i have a breton sorcerer and a nord templar i want to tank and heal in groups, are these worth leveling for that or is it very bad choice?
PSN: Spaztik_89
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bretons are good for magic. Nords are good for Stamina. If you want a Magic Templar, then go Altmer, better resource management.

Thing is, outside of Trials Leaderboard times and certain 1v1 PvP, any race and class can be made to work, just some will work better than others.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Any advice on how to turn my breton into a healer? Skills? Passives? Weapons?
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Ditto on my nord templar into tank
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just use a Resto Staff. In fact, to level the skill line, you don't even need the staff, just slot a Resto skill on your bar. It will level the weapon line just fine. Worry about optimal gear later, but here is a hint, for the most part, what you would use for a Damage Dealer Sorcerer is what you would use for a Sorcerer Healer, other than the staff of course. There are optimal healing sets to be had, but not sure how needed they really are if you have a good magic armor set.

As for the Nord, I am not sure how good a Stamina Healer would be, I guess you would have to examine the Stamina Morphs, but you may want to rethink healing on him.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you.
    I mean i want my nord templar to be a tank, is it as simple as get as much resistance and armor as possible and that 1 sword and board skill that gets aggro for 15 secs?