Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vampire build ideas

StezySteve
What's up people? I was thinking about starting another build and one I don't have us a vampire build. I'm leaning towards pvp with this one so any thought or ideas are welcome, thanks.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a fun idea for a Vampire build using drain essence as my main DPS xD

2 Malubeth
    5 Vampire Lord
    5 Soulshine

Why? Because Soulshine amps the damage of channelling abilities, and Vampire Lord amps the damage of your vampire abilities (and decreases the cost).
    Essentially you get an increase of over 800 damage to your drain essence. My tooltip (per second) was around 5.2k completely unbuffed. Keep in mind that's PER SECOND.
    Now I have all the gear, but I never properly tested it. I tried it out in a quick duel - with cripple and essence running, it drained 80% of their health. I didn't go all out, so my swords were purple. That's another 200 spell damage you could have if upgraded to gold.
    The sad truth is, drain essence is a clunky skill and not really made to be spammable, so I doubt it'd work great in open world pvp or anything, but you can make it hit relatively hard.