Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Returning player, new videos~

Akinos
Akinos
✭✭✭✭✭
The first link is from my first week back and messing around with the 2 handed ult on a magicka build. It's funny when you get whispers from people asking if you are stamina or magica, the 2 hander must confuse them :D
https://youtu.be/F8J8vqqH5RA

The second link happened the other night, 2vX fight alongside a random EP. <3 the destro ult!
https://youtu.be/GVxKXBcxQ0g

I missed ESO, feels good to play again, even with all the nonsense and lag. =)
Edited by Akinos on October 20, 2016 3:52AM
PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2H actually gives you more damage than DW, if you have 40k+ magicka and don't need the extra set bonus.
    Options
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    2H actually gives you more damage than DW, if you have 40k+ magicka and don't need the extra set bonus.

I might try 2 hander again now since i am now a high elf and can reach 40k magicka :open_mouth:
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
    Options
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad @Hektik_V took my advice and got you playing again! Great vid!
    Options
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loki547 wrote: »

Thanks! I came back of my own volition, I got real sick and tired of BDO. =O
    Edited by Akinos on October 20, 2016 4:43AM
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

Welcome back! :)
    Options
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

Welcome back! :)

Thank you :)
    Options
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the game :)!
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice videos!

Can you explain why you use 2H? I don't really understand the benefits of it over something else.
    Options
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the game :)!
    Thanks! :)
    Nice videos!

Can you explain why you use 2H? I don't really understand the benefits of it over something else.
    i can't really explain it...I just like 2H, the damage difference between 2H and DW isn't alot. I guess I like the passives too, and also because very few magicka players run 2H. I like going against the meta :P

I do think 2hander needs to be buffed, like 2 handed weapons should count as 2 slots IMO. I feel like more magicka players would use 2 hander if it was worth it to them.
    Options
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice videos!

The 2h passives, pretty obvious. Damage done, stam regen on kill, 10% extra dmg after heavy attack
    Edited by loki547 on October 20, 2016 8:32PM
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to have you back, bud, always love your videos and your constant change of builds.
    Options
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back I only un subbed you the other day, thinking this guy aint ever coming back to ESO and......Sub back on :smile:
    Options
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As one enters another exits, I'll miss you in BF1 bro :'(
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
    Options
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »
    Good to have you back, bud, always love your videos and your constant change of builds.

:D Thanks Varen! I wish I could make up my mind and settle on a build though, always changing costs alot of gold :3
    Welcome back I only un subbed you the other day, thinking this guy aint ever coming back to ESO and......Sub back on :smile:

Heh, good timing on my part I guess? Thanks for the resub :D
    Alomar wrote: »

As one enters another exits, I'll miss you in BF1 bro :'(

BF1 sounds like alot of fun now that so many people here are playing it :P
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome videos Akinos!
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you came back. Was afraid you gone forever.
    Templar power :highfive:
    Edited by Cinbri on October 21, 2016 3:19PM
    Options