Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BandoftheHawk are recruiting (Cross faction - but mainly DC)

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
We are a social guild that welcomes newer players to the game and helps them with early development - as well as having fun doing some PvE content primarily.

We try to maintain a free trader (with raffles and 50/50s to support it). If you are a casual to intermediate gamer we are definitely the guild for you :)

Message me on PSN or here :)
  • xionicc
    xionicc
    ✭✭
    Recently came back to the game, DC here as well and play mainly evenings till midnight eastern time.

Psn xionicc
  • Dat_John
    Dat_John
    Hey there, left you a message on PSN, but thought I'd hop on and fill it out a bit more (don't have a keyboard I can hook up to my PS4 =\ )

PSN is Dat_John and I'm a lower level casual player. Highest is a 45 magsorc, but looking to get more into ESO as time permits (read: college/work). Really want to be a part of a smaller guild where I can have a voice, join in on group chats, have a good time, and maybe hold some raffles, trivia, and hide n go seek games
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey sorry Dat_John... I just realized I invited the wrong person to the guild when I saw you weren't in the roster... my bad. Invite sent now though.
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in joining.. username is Bebopgroove.. also master in blacksmithing/clothing/woodworking if my services are needed.
  • Professor_Kattz
    Professor_Kattz
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining as well. Newer player to eso, not to mmos. DC main.

Psn Professor_Kattz
  • sumisu1
    sumisu1
    ✭✭✭
    would like to join please

psn allensumisu
  • ShiftedTurtle
    Id like to join your guild :)

PSN: SolemnTurtle
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent :)

We still have a trader this week (like most weeks) and will be doing some trial farming this weekend for anyone else interested in joining :)
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aklsheep
    Pc na
  • pogotheklown
    I would be interested in checking y'all out. Looking to learn how to do dungeons but all my characters are low level so it's hard finding people to run with.

PSN ID is pogotheklown

Thank you!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent invites :)
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We currently have a little under 100 spots left available and they are going fast. Looking to run trials regularly too - and put together a progression team for Vet Trials and Hard Modes.

PSN message me (Rittings) for an invite, or leave your psn below :)
  • Syko
    Syko
    I'd like to join, PSN SykoFan
    Syko
    CP: 384+
    Dark Elf - Magicka Nightblade
    Dark Elf - Destro Sorc
    SouthMS.US
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syko wrote: »
    I'd like to join, PSN SykoFan

Invite sent buddy :smile:
  • LegionofMorte
    Is there any insurance that i wont be pledged as a sacrifice to the god hand?
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello I would love an invite to ur guild. I main stamblade currently 148CP and alt DK tank. Experienced pc transfer OG, been playing between pc n both consoles since beta. :)

PSN: QUEZ420

Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon.
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to join! Came back to the game recently with the new update. Have a templar healer in the 300 range somewhere. Love healing dungeons. Haven't done any trials yet but would love to. Haven't PVP'd much but open to it. I am working on getting all my traits maxed out for crafting. about 75% there. also have a lot of styles, but not the newer ones yet. Maxed out on the other crafts though. Anyway, yeah would love to join and run some stuff! I have a keyboard and a mic also. I am mostly on 8pm EST to whenever I fall asleep usually.

PSN: Renhardt_PS

Thanks!