Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Zoomout feature for previewing hats

Perwulf
Perwulf
✭✭✭✭✭
For players who customizes a lot and willing to spend crowns for crown hats at least give us the option to zoom out instead of full zoom in where we can't see our whole body while previewing the hat costume. I myself hit preview and X(cancel preview) immediately then print screen just to get it shown in full body, it's hard to time it though because the window is so small to get it captured.

Default Preview Camera
l0Mv29B.jpg
Timed capture Preview (10 retakes)
j6bXVoR.jpg
Edited by Perwulf on October 21, 2016 7:21AM
"Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"

Zoomout feature for previewing hats 17 votes

Yes Please
100%
laurajfNewBlacksmurfPerwulfEdziuSarevoccBouldercleaveEasily_LostViscousSummer88altemrielIrathrayCarl-lanMythicEmperorTheDragonIrenieSolarCat02MarkusLibertyAthymhormiaDahliaNight 17 votes
No Way
0%
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Please
    Any previews should have 100% camera controls and put the character center and minimize any boxesor menus.

Basically a camera view mode.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Please
    Any previews should have 100% camera controls and put the character center and minimize any boxesor menus.

Agreed since crown store involves real money I think it's just fair to have a camera control to view the product we to buy, because it's really hard to decide when you are locked in one camera perspective then end up regretting the purchase.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭

I vote for this! :)
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Please
    It would be nice if we could have a zoom when applying hats, hair or beards on the collection screen as well
    *Special Snowflake*

• Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Please
    I wouldn't use the feature that much personally, but how could you not be for it for the people that do?

A full 100% yes from me!