Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can't find the book "the year 1920, vol. 3 " anywhere!

elven.were_wolf
elven.were_wolf
✭✭✭✭
There are sources such as the unofficial eso wiki and esohead that told me that this book could be found in vulkhel guard, but I looked everywhere! Some say it is in bleakrock which I checked too. They said it could be found in Davon's Watch but I looked everywhere! Can someone please guide me in the right direction??
Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.

Best Answers

• Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So our list of locations for that book includes Vulkhel Guard and a few other ones but keep in mind that non-lore books like this are random spawns so you may or may not find it at the various locations. Best bet is to try a single location, read all the bookshelves and then log out and back in to reset them if you don't find it (I'm pretty sure that works anyways).
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
    Answer ✓
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally found it in one of the Vulkhel Guard bank's bookshelves! Thanks everyone (:
    Answer ✓
  • LordIllidan84
    LordIllidan84
    ✭✭
    I found a map with the locations in Vulkhel Guard from ESOhead that will hopefully help you out.

http://esohead.com/books/2349-the-year-2920-vol-3
    Edited by LordIllidan84 on October 3, 2016 2:46PM
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's the site I used before I asked this question ): Still can't find it T_T. Thanks for being the first to help, though (: Really appreciate it!
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's the site I used before I asked this question ): Still can't find it T_T. Thanks for being the first to help, though (: Really appreciate it!