The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you get monster helm drops in all normal dungeons now?

CrunchyBrownie5
I noticed you get vet 160 drops in normal dungeons now so I was wondering if you have a chance to get a helm from the dungeon now too like ruins of mazatun or cradle of shadow.
Edited by CrunchyBrownie5 on October 20, 2016 4:34PM
"Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it's a feather bed." -Terence McKenna

Gamertag: CrunchyBrownie5
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. my understanding is it has to be vet. It does NOT have to be hard mode, but it does have to be vet. And they drop at 100%. So on the final boss everyone should get one, always.
  • CrunchyBrownie5
    So the update didn't change that then. I was just trying to see if someone tried it yet
    "Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it's a feather bed." -Terence McKenna

Gamertag: CrunchyBrownie5