The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I didn't get anything

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Was playing Vet Crypt of Hearts 1 yesterday. Got all the way to the last boss. The twins. Burned one boss to 0. We were burning boss number 2 until about 40% then I disconnected. Logged back on quickly while in a private chat as my friends we still playing. When I logged it I was immediately sent back to deshaan. They had boss at 10%. Went back into the dungeon just as they killed the boss. I didn't get anything. No gold NO HELM nothing. My friends did but couldn't even trade me the helmets they got either. Even though I was in the dungeon 95% of the time. It just kinda sucked. Not sure if this is intended.

On another note why do I get kicked out of a dungeon when a group disbanded. I alway try and finish the quest for the skill point but can't because I get kicked before the NPC even appears.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    Was playing Vet Crypt of Hearts 1 yesterday. Got all the way to the last boss. The twins. Burned one boss to 0. We were burning boss number 2 until about 40% then I disconnected. Logged back on quickly while in a private chat as my friends we still playing. When I logged it I was immediately sent back to deshaan. They had boss at 10%. Went back into the dungeon just as they killed the boss. I didn't get anything. No gold NO HELM nothing. My friends did but couldn't even trade me the helmets they got either. Even though I was in the dungeon 95% of the time. It just kinda sucked. Not sure if this is intended.

On another note why do I get kicked out of a dungeon when a group disbanded. I alway try and finish the quest for the skill point but can't because I get kicked before the NPC even appears.

Yeah the quest thing stinks. Even more that the shortened the time before you get booted. Best bet is to mention you are on the quest and hope someone stays.