Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Damage values of boss enemies in The Rahni'Za School of Warriors not brought down for One Tamriel

bottleofsyrup
bottleofsyrup
✭✭✭✭✭
They're hitting for over 20k, and those 20k hits are in rapid succession. Certainly not meant for 2 players. Even 4 struggle.

Edit: Same thing in Shada's Tear when you face Zifri.
Edited by bottleofsyrup on October 18, 2016 6:43AM
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    All Craglorn places after T1 are pretty easy for 2 people, but sometimes there're some annoying mechanics that can oneshot.
    Zifri is a blacksmith right?
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Craglorn places after T1 are pretty easy for 2 people, but sometimes there're some annoying mechanics that can oneshot.
    Zifri is a blacksmith right?

Most of them are, yes. I've solo'd most of the group content after 1T, but even a group of 4 (we're all max CP, gold gear, etc.) was having issues with Rahni'Za bosses. The damage values appear unchanged when they should have been reduced with 1T since their HP was. Maybe @ZOS_Finn can comment, or @ZOS_GinaBruno can show this to the right people.
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe something went wrong on NA server, but on EU I completed this school a few times, only first try was a bit confusing, but then everything was fine. I completed it as DD (mag-dk) with healer in pvp gear, and also as a healer in pvp gear with 1 DD (mag-nb) also in pvp gear, purple, not even gold. We also use Guard from Alliance War to decrease damage dealt to DD-character from bosses and mobs.
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
  • Finneholt
    Finneholt
    Same for me. NA server. Something doesn't seem right when fighting the champions. Myself and a friend (both near 400 champion pts, if that means anything anymore) get instantly demolished, makes me re-evaluate if all the time I put in my NB is worth dying in a split second. Strange. I should be able to hold my own by now (have been post patch), but the game apparently has something different in mind, which is fine, it's just the unsolved mysteries of the game that kinda get annoying...meaning: Craglorn had been redesigned to accommodate more solo friendly play, but 2 in a group gets a good lashing behind the wood shed?