The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 NA servers unable to connect

ScarlettCrush
Earlier today I logged in to all my characters ran around several new zones, grabbed skyshards.
Three hours later I cannot log in.
Long load time, then it does load for just a second before crashing back to the opening screen with a "unable to connect to the game server" message.
  • ScarlettCrush
    Still happening, 20 or so failed attempts
  • ScarlettCrush
    Gave my ps4 a static IP, put it in the DMZ. Still can not log in
  • Synuia
    Synuia
    Soul Shriven
    Samething happening to me. Unable to connect since update. Gets fine to character selection screen, see less than a second then get booted from server. Please help! Love this game :(
  • ScarlettCrush
    Still happening today, 5 failed attempts so far.
  • ScarlettCrush
    reset modem, restarted everything multiple times. still happening.
  • Synuia
    Synuia
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, still happening here too!
  • Synuia
    Synuia
    Soul Shriven
    All my friends are on, so unfair. Is there some where else to go to ask for help?
  • gootdude
    gootdude
    ✭✭✭
    A friend who was having the issue where you get to your character for a second and then it crashes, try deleting the ESO data under application saved data management in your PS4 settings.

Settings -> Application Saved Data Management -> Saved Data in System Storage -> Delete -> ESO (it should be small < 30mb)

Then try logging in and it should not crash back.

Let me know if it works or doesn't.

You can restore the settings if it works by downloading them from the Saved Data in online storage area.