The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[EP] Noob Argonian Searches for Guild

Duranoyr
Duranoyr
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone! o:)

I'm Duranoyr or Duran! I decided to go for the Ebonheart Pact as 2 Argonians, one focused towards the Tank Role the other towards Heal Role. However, I'm quite new to this game and would like to join a guild to know the game a little better, I'm willing to help out with most duty's, if people are willing to help me out ;)

I'm familair with MMORPG for pretty long time, and been active community member inside guilds for so long with other games... Right now i'm 22 years old that plays for fun. And competitive when I understand the mechanics a little better. If there is any guild interested, just leave a comment behind! or write me for more information.

EDIT: 23-10-2016
No longer searching..

rODoKYe.png
Edited by Duranoyr on October 22, 2016 10:45PM
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play mostly DC and like both pvp and pve contact me Ingame.

@LarsS
    PS we have pvp group up most evenings at primetime
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Duranoyr
    Duranoyr
    Soul Shriven
    LarsS wrote: »
    If you play mostly DC and like both pvp and pve contact me Ingame.

@LarsS
    PS we have pvp group up most evenings at primetime

Wow, didn't expect to have such a fast reaction. And yes I like both aspects but I don't know what you mean with DC.
    Sounds awesome to hear. But I still need to start-up can't start immediately with PvP I guess?
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Duranoyr! Check out alitheso.com :) We are a fun and friendly community that is very open to new players but also has many experienced players who are happy to give advice. We have many PvE (at different level), PvP (in different stypes) and social events (including our naked horse races :) )
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Duranoyr
    Duranoyr
    Soul Shriven
    MipMip wrote: »
    Hi Duranoyr! Check out alitheso.com :) We are a fun and friendly community that is very open to new players but also has many experienced players who are happy to give advice. We have many PvE (at different level), PvP (in different stypes) and social events (including our naked horse races :) )

Is there any requirements towards what I should become within the guild. Since I have no clue where to go for..
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have no particular requirements (no rules when or how much people should play, etc...) and you can be as relaxed or as ambitious as you wish about what you would like to achieve. We have very casual events as well as events that require a high level of skills... I hope that answers your question?

For lots of information about us check out our website: alitheso.com and if interested, there is an application form there too - would be great to see you in the guild soon :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Duranoyr
    Duranoyr
    Soul Shriven
    MipMip wrote: »
    We have no particular requirements (no rules when or how much people should play, etc...) and you can be as relaxed or as ambitious as you wish about what you would like to achieve. We have very casual events as well as events that require a high level of skills... I hope that answers your question?

For lots of information about us check out our website: alitheso.com and if interested, there is an application form there too - would be great to see you in the guild soon :)

Hello MipMip. I decided to go for it! The website looks awesome and I did a application. :blush: I learned quite a lot from the information that is standing there.. Most likely gonna make a Argonian, they seem to be both good at Tanking and Becoming fast Healers. (According to there Racial Bonuses and description as "Guerilla Warfare Experts") Or maybe a Nord as Tank... With the ability to strike slow but hard. B) (Both are interesting!) Hope to see you as well :smile:
  • Duranoyr
    Duranoyr
    Soul Shriven
    No longer searching...
    Edited by Duranoyr on October 22, 2016 10:45PM