The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Difficulty even breaking even on components for writs?

Karius_Imalthar
Karius_Imalthar
✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone feeling like it is more difficult to keep up their materials for writs since One Tamriel? I know about the changes to surveys where we get them less often but the nodes provide more than in the past but it seems like materials are going down over time. I do all 6 writs every single day and deconstruct, depending on what I am doing, roughly 20-50 items each day, and then refine a little depending on what I picked up but I haven't been going out of my way to farm components. Is anyone else seeing this? Thank you.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ZOS's view is, since the mats spawn everywhere for the level of the writs you do, then you need less Survey's. I for one am not keeping up with the mats for my Writs, other than the Provisioning, and that is because I have 8 Hirelings.

I am pulling back on the writs that I do for now until some changes are made.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Equipment writs - happened before 1t.
    consumable writs - nah -they are good.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."