The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[MINION] Request for help/Micion Creator

Kytte
Kytte
✭✭
Im not quite sure why it started, but around a few weeks ago, I noticed an error:

"Minion is unable to connect to the internet. Please check your firewall, security & proxy settings. Please visit our Help & Support page for additional information."

The funny thing is when this error started - so to did my inability to connect to any of the esoui websites (e.g. support forums to find out wtf went wrong). Anyone have any clue? Minion is allowed in firewall and proxy settings are as they should be per instruction of what little esoui forums I could load.

This error is completley and utterly frustrating - esp. considering I cannot even reach out on the esoui forums as nothing is loading. Anyone come across similar issues?
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kytte wrote: »
    Im not quite sure why it started, but around a few weeks ago, I noticed an error:

"Minion is unable to connect to the internet. Please check your firewall, security & proxy settings. Please visit our Help & Support page for additional information."

The funny thing is when this error started - so to did my inability to connect to any of the esoui websites (e.g. support forums to find out wtf went wrong). Anyone have any clue? Minion is allowed in firewall and proxy settings are as they should be per instruction of what little esoui forums I could load.

This error is completley and utterly frustrating - esp. considering I cannot even reach out on the esoui forums as nothing is loading. Anyone come across similar issues?

i do have the same problem, i have even installed windows as a fresh install with all programs.

minion is hanging in loading or i get this error that it cant connect to internet, went back into registry end deleted all minion files and tried a old copy but still the same issue.

pls i need help with this one :(
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    for some reason its start workin again after a week....
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.