Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Adding multiple traits

GrimMauKin
GrimMauKin
✭✭✭✭
I've found various forges that allow the creation of items with more than one trait; the problem is that I don't know how this works and I only ever seem able to add a single trait.

How do I forge items with multiple traits?
I am one of The Great Mediocracy, those whose role in life is to provide the baseline by which The Few deem themselves Great.
  • GrimMauKin
    GrimMauKin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having done a bit of research I think I might of missed the point - is it simply a case of needed to know a set number of traits in order to craft the item, rather that that number of traits being addable to the item?
    I am one of The Great Mediocracy, those whose role in life is to provide the baseline by which The Few deem themselves Great.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the special sets require you to have a certain amount of traits learned before you can craft the set items.

That requirement becomes increasingly harder as you progress through the game ...
    ;-)
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nevermind
    Edited by Rosveen on August 4, 2014 7:30PM
  • GFBStarWars
    GFBStarWars
    ✭✭✭
    ill try to make it as simple as possible:
    what you are talking about (at least i think) are set bonuses.
    Set bonuses are available to be crafted or found on dropped items (crafted set bonus are different from dropped ones).
    To craft a set bonus you will need to research a x number of trait in a particualr piece of gear or weapon.

Example: i want to craft a "Night Silence" Set sword, to do this i need to go to the crafting station near skywatch in auridon, there if i have researched 2 trait in a sword ill be able to craft a sword with a set bonus and a trait.

This is a link with the location of the special crafting station and with a preview of the bonuses and requirements.
    elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Set+Bonus+Crafting+Locations
  • GFBStarWars
    GFBStarWars
    ✭✭✭
    really i wrote all this and 4 line would have worked :(
  • GrimMauKin
    GrimMauKin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    really i wrote all this and 4 line would have worked :(
    However it was very helpful :)

Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.