The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Attention All Xbox NA Players

Soundwave
Soundwave
✭✭✭
I will be a holding a 1v1 tournament for all alliances. Everyone is welcome!!!

Grand prize 1m gold
Runner up 500k
3rd place 250k

Donations are welcome, I think having a server wide event will help us ease into the new transition.
Edited by Soundwave on September 12, 2016 4:14PM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soundwave wrote: »
    I would like to hold a 1v1 tournament for all alliances. Everyone is welcome!!!

Grand prize 1m gold
    Runner up 500k
    3rd place 250k

I think this would help us to get pass the hatred we have for each, because the color of our faction.

Great idea, but you might want to wait for it to be officially added to the game. Doing it under "house rules" is asking for more anger, not less.
  • Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭
    Anger will always happen, still have to iron out everything. Just figured i would start spreading the word now.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Grand prize 1m gold
    Runner up 500k
    3rd place 250k

Donations are welcome, I think having a server wide event will help us ease into the new transition.
    Why don't you make it a 2v2 tournament a 1v1 will just lead to a whole bunch of draws especially if one alliance dominant the duels.
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭

Grand prize 1m gold
    Runner up 500k
    3rd place 250k

Ban all cheese if you want 1v1s to actually have a winner.

• Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭
    They will be faction brackets, where each factions fights each others until 1 yellow 1 blue and 1 red is standing. Then each winner from each faction will each once, who wins the most get advance to final round. Then other two fight again, the winner from that round will advance to face the other faction. I know it sound confusing, but I am asking for suggestion. Lets try 1v1 first than we will go from there.

• Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭

Grand prize 1m gold
    Runner up 500k
    3rd place 250k

Ban all cheese if you want 1v1s to actually have a winner.

Whiners will occur, that is not my concern. My gold is to have a server wide event with contest thur out the day. For instance random raffle drawing for gold and prizes, make easier all u have to guess a number between 1 and 1m, guess it right u will 100k or come find optimistrealizm in tamriel, find that person and u get a 100k. I want this update to be fun for everyone.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will be faction brackets, where each factions fights each others until 1 yellow 1 blue and 1 red is standing. Then each winner from each faction will each once, who wins the most get advance to final round. Then other two fight again, the winner from that round will advance to face the other faction. I know it sound confusing, but I am asking for suggestion. Lets try 1v1 first than we will go from there.
    I understand what you are saying it could work it be fun I'll spread the word around.
  • Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    I understand what you are saying it could work it be fun I'll spread the word around.

Thank you, I am currently working how it will work and post later. Looking for guilds from all factions to help me spread the word and anything donated will be much appreciated. I want this to be a fun filled day with prizes and raffle, fun activity where any lvl cab participant in. Any idea or anyone willing to help would be awesome. My gamer tag is optimistrealizm
  • KloudKotuzai
    KloudKotuzai
    ✭✭
    You should probably host this in one of the arenas in reaper's march. Not sure if its there but i remember doing a mission within an arena. just a thought.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the lower levels can participate, but everyone knows you wont win unless youre running an end game pvp build. Its too bad, id do this if it meant a chance at finally having a heavy coin purse for once, but i know none of my characters would win any of the duels.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun, how are you going to make the sign ups etc?

GT: J smalls
  • Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭
    There will location locations and times posted on here. Just show up, though I am still trying to acquire the reward money. I am still shy from the goal, though.

Will also have naked fighting
  • Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭
    I am sry to announce, but I have to postpone the event to a later. I haven't acquire all the funds to give away for prizes. From starting my new job and lack of play time. I apologize and truly sry for anyone that was looking forward to this tournament.