The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do i find fine chalk?

lihentian
lihentian
✭✭✭✭✭
strangely i couldn't find Coarse Chalk or fine chalk.. some says thieves trove.. but those are so rare, that i barely ever find any... is there any other way to acquire this crafting material?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troves are the only original source for that material. Fine or Coarse.

You can always use the Crown Mimic Stones.

And, it is a trade-able material, like all Style Mats, so you could find some in Guild Stores
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Troves are the only original source for that material. Fine or Coarse.

You can always use the Crown Mimic Stones.

And, it is a trade-able material, like all Style Mats, so you could find some in Guild Stores

sigh.. these thieves troves are really hard to come by.... i hope they restore it to original spawn rate...
  • Fabulosity
    Fabulosity
    ✭✭✭
    The easiest way is to deconstruct weapons and armour that are in the thieve's guild style. I think Bahara's Curse is in this style and is common enough from thieves guild dailies/story quests.
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulosity wrote: »
    The easiest way is to deconstruct weapons and armour that are in the thieve's guild style. I think Bahara's Curse is in this style and is common enough from thieves guild dailies/story quests.

cool, many thanks. ill be starting doing daily again =) ty