Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Bosmer arm cops not looking great in action

danwalt90
danwalt90
Soul Shriven
Hi! Does anyone know if the bosmer arm cops has gotten any visual update or something lately? I recently got back into this game and noticed that the arm cops goes inwards into the character's skin when using the bow. This is very annoying, and I am pretty sure it wasn't like that before. How can I report this, and get it fixed?

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    danwalt90 wrote: »
    Hi! Does anyone know if the bosmer arm cops has gotten any visual update or something lately? I recently got back into this game and noticed that the arm cops goes inwards into the character's skin when using the bow. This is very annoying, and I am pretty sure it wasn't like that before. How can I report this, and get it fixed?

You can either use the bug report feature on the ESO site, or in game. /feedback is the shortcut, and generally the only way to fix things is to tell ZoS what's wrong. Hope this helps =)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post screenshots in the bug report section of the forums with info, since I imagine getting the proper screenshot sent in with the in game bug report may be a bit hard.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • danwalt90
    danwalt90
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much! :smile: