The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Blue screen

Mefromnorway
Mefromnorway
✭✭✭
Today i get blue screen 3 times in 5 min all i do was going out from workshop where we Craft hunding armor and so i use horse to city and dc 2 times, and i see many times if i start to use horse game frezze many times in some second, sometimes you think game frozzed. And so i start game again and now screen is like a pic evrything frozze, when will this game be better, ??????? been terrible long time to play eso
Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
5 chars full 9 traiter.
3 chars Flawless
2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blue screen is a system problem and can have many causes. Probably some of your hardware has issues, and freezes the game/crashes when loading a new area. I don't have this problem but had it quite often in the past. In fact my graphics card was broken and was overheating and crashing the system. You should check for such issues on your rig.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Blue screen is a system problem and can have many causes. Probably some of your hardware has issues, and freezes the game/crashes when loading a new area. I don't have this problem but had it quite often in the past. In fact my graphics card was broken and was overheating and crashing the system. You should check for such issues on your rig.

Neven been like this in other game i play also mafia 3 and dcuo mmo no problemthere With blue screen i mean i end out of game and it ask if i wanna send repport, this game full of error so its no problem With my ps4 i have 2 one is New and same at both, and i have 500 mg fiber internet and i use cable not Wireless
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    i give up this game no point in play now its 6 time i frezze tv is like a Pictures, this is happening in repers march i just craftet this New armor i buy in Crown shop.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • partzs
    partzs
    Its not a system issue. 95% of the time its a issue with a game doing something with memory that it should not be doing. IE memory leak or even trying to access system files that are restricted to system access only.

If it was hardware based it would happen in every game! And not everyone would see the issue. Its game related.
  • partzs
    partzs
    Suggestion. Reboot your PS4. This should help clean up any memory issues at least for a little bit.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    partzs wrote: »
    Suggestion. Reboot your PS4. This should help clean up any memory issues at least for a little bit.

itryed evrything also deleted filesave option sendt ticket to eso but no answear yet, all other games work fine only eso give error so this game suks and soon i give up this game always error here

im sure i tryed now many times sometimes frezze and need to turn off error code is ce-34878-0 i tryed again With delete save option file but after a few min i get this error code i test also other games work fine With no problem like dc universe mmo and mafia3 only eso i get error there is something serious wrong With this game been that long time never seen a game With so much error its bad for this game is fun,
    Edited by Mefromnorway on October 14, 2016 4:19PM

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • partzs
    partzs
    If you are running off a digital copy I would suggest reinstalling the game. If your running off disk, remove the game and reinstall from the disk.

I am betting there is some corruption in your copy of the game.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    partzs wrote: »
    If you are running off a digital copy I would suggest reinstalling the game. If your running off disk, remove the game and reinstall from the disk.

I am betting there is some corruption in your copy of the game.

i defraged disk buy a New game in shop so i dont need cd and now its fine. :smile:

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.