Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

TBS or Leviathan PVE

xRichh94
xRichh94
✭✭
Hi, I'm just trying to decide which set to go for with my stamblade dps, I play dungeons and trials, mostly dungeons but I hope to change that.

I'm wanting to go Strength of the Automaton 5pc, Selenes 2pc and then either TBS or Leviathan but I'm not sure which would benefit me more? It'll be all medium divines, hope I can get some help with this haha.

Or could TBS and Leviathan be better than Strength of the Automaton with one of those sets?

Edited by xRichh94 on October 12, 2016 12:57PM

Best Answers

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would go TBS and Leviathan. Some of the skills you'll be using as a stam blade are going to be poison and disease damage. I think Automaton set would be great for a stam sorc.

I'm almost think of pulling my NB outta Cyrodiil to use this set up now. Your crit rate could be about 100% if you're a Khajiit and an extra 10% crit damage from the Hemorrhage passive, putting putting you crit multiplier at about 240% with warhorn and rearming trap. Excuse me, I'm drooling.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Answer ✓
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Depending on your build and class TBS and Toothrow can be a great alternative. Toothrow gives 100% Uptime for Major Savagery, which is 2191 crit and 100 weapon damage while Levi gives 1643 crit. Although Levi has the bonus in that it can stack with Major Savagery from Weapon Power pots or Evil Hunter to give you the Critpocalypse. Still a good alternative and option.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Leviathan+Set

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Toothrow+Set
    Edited by Preyfar on October 12, 2016 7:44PM
    Answer ✓
  • xRichh94
    xRichh94
    ✭✭
    Yeh I'm thinking of using pots for major savagery and I am khajit haha, so thank you very much guys, TBS and Levi it is.
  • xRichh94
    xRichh94
    ✭✭
    Would this combination also beat TBS and vipers? Or Leviathan and vipers? Seeing as I'm a stamblade.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xRichh94 wrote: »
    Would this combination also beat TBS and vipers? Or Leviathan and vipers? Seeing as I'm a stamblade.

To be honest, they all give the potential for high crit rate and crit damage and I'd have to test them to be sure which combo would be best. I have Viper, but oddly haven't used it, though from what I understand has a very high proc rate. I'm on console so don't even have access to Leviathan yet, but I'll be farming it soon.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viper's "proc rate" is 100%. :) But it has a cooldown of 4 seconds.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • SkylarkX
    SkylarkX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kra'gh + TBS + Spriggans/Twice-Fanged Serpent
    Edited by SkylarkX on October 17, 2016 2:53PM
    Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
    Skylärk / Dunmer DK
    Skylårk / Bosmer NB
    Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer