Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question About New Motifs (Yokudan and Draugr)

MasterGohan
MasterGohan
✭✭
I am on console so the new motifs haven't dropped yet for me but I'm trying to prepare for the hunt. So this question is for those of you on PC who already have One Tamriel.

- For the Draugr motif, where do you pick up the daily guild quests? Any guild hall or does it have to be a main one in a capitol city?
- For the Yokudan motif, what quests exactly can drop this motif? Which Craglorn quests are the ones I should focus on?

I know this is a lot to ask but this information would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance!!
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I know on the Yokudan motif, it drops from Craglorn repeatable quests. (Not included is the main quest of course!)
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    @Karacule_Fairystar

So basically anything not in the main quest? That seems like a ton of quests. The drop rate must be extremely low if its a possible reward for that many quests.
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    The point of interest locations where there is a quests there, and yeah the drop rate is low for sure.
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    @Karacule_Fairystar

Well that stinks but thank you for the info!!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Karacule_Fairystar

So basically anything not in the main quest? That seems like a ton of quests. The drop rate must be extremely low if its a possible reward for that many quests.

Yep, got Yokudan Chest on my very first Craglorn Daily on one of my characters. I am probably going to sell it as I am not all that fond of the motif. But there are several dailies up there and the reward container has a chance to proc a chapter.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My personal advice: if you hate farming but want that motif, just do Elinhir, Spellscar, and the Seekers Archive dailies. They reward a blue Yokudan coffer with a chance of motif pages, and are all relatively quick. With a solid character even an average player (like me) can solo them.
    PC-EU
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am on console so the new motifs haven't dropped yet for me but I'm trying to prepare for the hunt. So this question is for those of you on PC who already have One Tamriel.

- For the Draugr motif, where do you pick up the daily guild quests? Any guild hall or does it have to be a main one in a capitol city?
    - For the Yokudan motif, what quests exactly can drop this motif? Which Craglorn quests are the ones I should focus on?

I know this is a lot to ask but this information would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance!!

Draugr someone told me that you have to pick it up in the guild halls in the capital city of your alliance
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    @altemriel

Thank you! That's what I needed to know.