Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great commentary, pretty much agree'd with everything you said. I'd also like to see some UI that indicates you are crouched or not on console, would be nice for this type of play-style.
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waylander wrote: »
    Agony for the lols.

its absolutely hilarious.
    "What happens in ESO, stays in ESO"

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great commentary, pretty much agree'd with everything you said. I'd also like to see some UI that indicates you are crouched or not on console, would be nice for this type of play-style.

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it. :)

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Ganking IS for ***
    Options
  • Meilinka
    Meilinka
    ✭✭✭
    Sneaky cat, sneaky cat, why are you killing me? Sneaky cat, sneaky cat, it's not my fault!
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lel, sribes.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I do love how salty people get at gankers. I don't gank myself but a friend does, and when he's on Teamspeak he laughs about all the people getting mad about being ganked.
    I say though, don't gank babies (ie lowbies) or people RIGHT OUTSIDE a keep. Many peeps don't know better.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do love how salty people get at gankers. I don't gank myself but a friend does, and when he's on Teamspeak he laughs about all the people getting mad about being ganked.
    I say though, don't gank babies (ie lowbies) or people RIGHT OUTSIDE a keep. Many peeps don't know better.

Yeah, at the end of the day its just a game. I know how infuriating it is to get ganked, but once people realize how easy it is to counter a ganker they'll realize that they will actually look forward to gankers. They're the easiest class to kil,l because in order to be a ganker you have to run a full glass. No sustain, and no tankiness. At the moment I'm enjoying it a lot, I think it'll wear off eventually and I'll probably play the other classes.

Also, RIP to the video.

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    You and @Sribes have it down. Sribes will take you out literally in the blink of an eye and vanish before you know your dead. Your looking at your death recap to see wtf just killed you.
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Laggus wrote: »
    You and @Sribes have it down. Sribes will take you out literally in the blink of an eye and vanish before you know your dead. Your looking at your death recap to see wtf just killed you.

<3

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • MoeCoastie
    MoeCoastie
    ✭✭✭
    Showed a buddy of mine your video...we both asked eachother "how?!?!" Needless to say, we spent our time dueling and and brainstorming. I dont do much research into playing this game...I like to think I just "play." You sir have made me google and youtube clues to your build like I was a college dropout living in his parent's basement!

loved your insight into the playstyle. I had a similar epiphany in DAoC when I went from playing the stealther game for so many years and moving onto playing a Cleric in 8mans. I look forward watching more of your vids. +1 on your subscriber list
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MoeCoastie thank you for the support, but I also recommend subscribing to the true master of the build Sribes.

He doesn't upload as often as I do due to his busy schedule, but the guy is definitely a master theory crafter and player. Here is his Youtube Channel. Also, you might get a laugh or two out of his vids.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQmuh2sqaSCltoMOWN6JJ6A

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched the video but I've seen many heroic gankers go for people when they are already 1vX. Often when I'm already fighting 4-6 others people will come and 'gank' me. Quite often because they have failed to do it 1v1 (if you can call being on a horse 1v1).

That's why most people think gankers are pathetic. What's your thoughts on this @Laggus ;)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO Yeah, those gankers are usually using snipe, poison injection, and wondering why dots keep them "combat bugged".

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't watched the video but I've seen many heroic gankers go for people when they are already 1vX. Often when I'm already fighting 4-6 others people will come and 'gank' me. Quite often because they have failed to do it 1v1 (if you can call being on a horse 1v1).

That's why most people think gankers are pathetic. What's your thoughts on this @Laggus ;)

I think some 1vX'rs get the most salty when X wins occasionally. How dare you die when someone didn't engage you on your terms and won
    Options
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think some 1vX'rs get the most salty when X wins occasionally. How dare you die when someone didn't engage you on your terms and won

Lol this is so true. Few weeks ago I got rage tells from one guy because he said I cast cripple too much which wouldn't allow him to 1vx against 6 other players. The funny thing was he was a DK spamming wings. The conversation quickly deteriorated into I suck because I must be a 65 year old man. Which I'm not.

To be fair though, after we talked through it and he realized I was a normal person he apologized.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
    Options
  • donJay
    donJay
    ✭✭✭

Exactly, we shouldn't blame the Xv1'ers. We are the ones that put ourselves in outnumbered situations. That's why I don't rage tell you. You at least admit you zerg people down. The worst ones are the Xv1'ers who think the numbers were even or that they solo'd you.
    ANIMOSITY BEST GUILD NA + EU
    Former Los Pepes
    Former Nemesìs
    Former Dynamic
    Former Nexus

EP | Magplar l Argonian l don-Jay
    DC | Magden | High Elf | don-Bae

Magden Solo PvP Vid
    Options
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    More movies!!!!!!
    Smiff
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    More movies!!!!!!

I'll try and put one together, but also with some other things.

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options