Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can no longer trust the word of Zenimax...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
So, apparently Zenimax would "fix" the random dungeon rewards (which have intermittently NOT been granted the bonus XP or loot items.

My wife and I (along with a friend) queued for a random dungeon on a low characters today. We waited for nearly 2 hours to get Spindleclutch. At that time, it threw us into a 5 man group and our friend had to leave the party because of a full instance. Not a great start at all...

Facing final boss of dungeon, I pop a crown store XP scroll for the extra bonus XP along with the current bonus from festival and the random dungeon (blue). What did I get? I got 798 XP and no rewards. Zenimax said they would fix this issue in the last maintenance - and it's STILL broken. Wasted XP scroll, wasted time... and no point in submitting a ticket because they just deny it ever happened (I had to make nearly a dozen videos for them last time just to PROVE I was telling the truth).

I'm angry.... very angry.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to top it off... I queue on my own, and 4 times I get a dungeon ... only to be voted out BEFORE the dungeon even starts. That's a 15minute wait after EACH queue... boom... XP scroll done and got nothing.

GREAT work ZoS... you guys really know how to mess things up.
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    So...

You queue as double DD and wonder why it takes two hours to get a group... All you, not Zeni. I double queue with my bud as tank and healer and can barely get the button clicked before we're up.

Second, You clearly don't have the CP for your queue's, ergo you get voted out, Again, all you. However, I would like to see Zeni do a sub 500cp queue or something, as I agree, it's rough for low CP. So.. Partially you, but really It's tough to carry low CP players, as a healer they're a real drain on my magika.

Random loots not working? hmm sounds like maybe you didn't do enough boom or something. I've never had that issue unless I'm within the loot cool down. So never in a dungeon. Can't speak to this.

Sounds like more thinking and less blaming required here.

Just sayin'

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hempyre wrote: »
    So...

You queue as double DD and wonder why it takes two hours to get a group... All you, not Zeni. I double queue with my bud as tank and healer and can barely get the button clicked before we're up.

Second, You clearly don't have the CP for your queue's, ergo you get voted out, Again, all you. However, I would like to see Zeni do a sub 500cp queue or something, as I agree, it's rough for low CP. So.. Partially you, but really It's tough to carry low CP players, as a healer they're a real drain on my magika.

Random loots not working? hmm sounds like maybe you didn't do enough boom or something. I've never had that issue unless I'm within the loot cool down. So never in a dungeon. Can't speak to this.

Sounds like more thinking and less blaming required here.

Just sayin'

[SNIP] First off, where did I say we were queuing as DPS? Second, we queued as a TRIO (not a pair). We queued as a tank, healer and DPS - requiring just one more DPS. Third - I have 736 Champion Points and am geared out in TBS on my DPS and Tava's on my tank - and thanks to scaling I hit like a truck on both.

The random loots and "boom" thing shows me clearly that you have no idea what I'm talking about. Let me explain further...

I queued for a random dungeon in the activity finder. A random dungeon gives you bonus XP and loot in your mail upon completion of it. When its blue, you get even more XP and better bonuses. Mine was blue (after a 20 hour cool down) but I didn't get CREDIT for the random dungeon completion.

It sounds more like it is YOU that needs more thinking and less blaming here.

[Edited for rudeness]
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on October 18, 2016 12:49PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you can't keep a couple of lower level players through a normal dungeon healed when you are at cap, you might need to work on your skills and set up differently. I can easily get through 3 low levels through with my healer... heck, I can solo normal dungeons on ANY of my characters.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    And if you can't keep a couple of lower level players through a normal dungeon healed when you are at cap, you might need to work on your skills and set up differently. I can easily get through 3 low levels through with my healer... heck, I can solo normal dungeons on ANY of my characters.

What I have run into with low levels is just general stupidy. The person queued as tank has 19k health, the dps's running around like roaches when the lights come on then standing in stupid all over the screen. Hell just keeping that tank healed took all my resources. Some people just cannot be helped, I now see why so many leave as soon as they see someone below max level.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »

What I have run into with low levels is just general stupidy. The person queued as tank has 19k health, the dps's running around like roaches when the lights come on then standing in stupid all over the screen. Hell just keeping that tank healed took all my resources. Some people just cannot be helped, I now see why so many leave as soon as they see someone below max level.

As a good player though, you don't even need the other 3 players to get through any of the normal dungeons (maybe ICP and WGT might be the ONLY exceptions - and that's because of the mechanics... and I stress "might" because if you have high enough dps you can burn before mechanics are even an issue).

I think people also forget that we too were once "lowbies". I remember doing Spindleclutch for the first time with 4 dps and no-one in the party had champion points and no-one had set gear on. Like I said... it shouldn't be that hard for someone geared up (even if it's just in the new found sets) and with some champ points under their belts...

Having said that... I've seen low levels that have 561 champion points you can't see and have practically solo'd a dungeon themselves... so, the judging should really wait until after the first boss in a dungeon at the very least - shouldn't it?
  • Daganerabus
    Daganerabus
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Cannot trust their word. And now since patch, FRAME RATE FREEZING when in group. sigh.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Cannot trust their word. And now since patch, FRAME RATE FREEZING when in group. sigh.

This is not new. And usually happens after you kill an enemy. Been going for a long time in the EU server side - and intermittently on the NA.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am getting really sick and tired of not getting any reward for the random dungeons.

Sometimes it's just "less" but about 2/3 to 3/4 it's just nothing.

No mail

No XP

Nothing

It says "activity complete" so I know it got "registered" before getting ignored.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis