The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Real Reason Why I Made My Stories. (Excepts and Quotes from my stories)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
For those who want to know the reason why. I Made stories about my characters.

I like to write stories. Even though if my stories seems odd at times. I believe this to, by writing stories will help me someday also. Maybe be a writer of a novel or something. Not sure yet. But I feel not ready. All my characters that I ever made. From Princess Justine all the way to Dreams of Dragonwhales of 1+ years of playing in Scourge PS4 EU. All of these characters are part of me. There are from my expressions and my emotions. From my whole life.

One character in particular is actually somewhat based of my real life. Was My original Daggerfall character for 1 year. Who I deleted. But yet I recently recreated her for I believe she still has a purpose. She now fights for Aldmeri Dominion in Scourge PS4 EU. I believe her adventures is not done. So to mine. As some of you guess whom I am referring to is Princess Justine.

Princess Justine is very special and I hold dear. I know it sounds so odd and such. But it is not the case for me. For Princess Justine is part of me. For example. Not sure if I am allowed to post. But I didn't have a good child hood. I was in Fostercare. Moved from house to house. All the time. It was so horrible. I feel like I not belong anywhere. No one wants me. I wasn't sure what to do.

However when I was almost 18 years old. Before the state could kick me out. I was finally adopted. To this very day. I still live where I was adopted and help out on a 13 acre farm. But yet I am still struggling to this day to move forward. Then when Elder Scrolls Online came. I thought this will help me bond. Turns out I was right. I made loads of friends I still continue to love ESO and Scourge PS4 EU.

But with Princess Justine whom always served in Scourge PS4 EU from DC to AD. I feel like she to has helped me. I will share some quotes from my stories. For some speak my past and for some wants me to move forward. Hopefully to it might help others move forward whom had something similar.

The Life Of Princess Justine (Part 1) (October 2015)

"By Salogirn my child. I am gravely saddened and it hurts me that your in pain." This quote is the very pain of my sadness. That no one wanted me from foster care to foster care. (Quote From You Scream First Than I. Once served DC Character)

"Please bear this pain little for it is almost over" For soon I was almost adopted. (Quote From You Scream First Than I. Dc character who once served)

"By Salogirn! O my child what power you have. Such sweet power that will help many!" (Quote From You Scream First Than I) I truly believe this by continuing to write story's. To not only help me to move on but to help others.

Thank you kindly sir. For helping me. For saving me. When I was about to go away for good and I was ready for it.. (Quote from child. Princess Justine) You probably guessed what I am referring to. I won't describe further. Just glad I made right choice and it not happened.

"But then you came out of nowhere! But why do you choose to help me and how you know I was here. I am yet a stranger. Who are you?" (Quote from child Princess Justine) Best day of my life.

"So was wondering if it's alright if I adopted you?" (Quote from You Scream First Than I."

O my father. I have always looked you as a father. Ever since you helped me out. Ever since I saw you. Ever since you been teaching me how to become a warrior healer. I grew close to you as a daughter would. So father how do I put this? By Salogirn! Yes father! I would love to be adopted by you!" (Quote from older Princess Justine)

By Salogirn! I welcome you my child officially as my daughter! In Salogirn's name you will become known as Princess Justine."

"O father I love you forever!" Princess Justine ran up to her newly adoptive father and she gave her father a big huge hug.

(Quote from both You Scream First Than I, Princess Justine also. Exchanging each other)

So when the sun begun to set. The moon starting to rise. It is how Princess Justine became a new being. A new person in whole. For she loved her new life and her adoptive father You Scream First Then I. This ends the story of Princess Justine's story for now. But a new journey lies ahead of her.

The Life Of Princess Justine (Part 2) (Princess Justine. Am I A Traitor?) (September 7 2016)

For that was the day that changed Princess Justine. For good.
Princess Justine bowed down on ground. On her knees. Her head hold low. Tears streaming. Making pools around her. But to also was the dark, clouds. Raining down.

Princess Justine. Long Auborn Hair soking all wet. Over her imperial features.
Then she raised her chest up. Raised her arms above.
Princess Justine Screamed aloud. To whatever the gods above.
For Princess Justine has taken her dear lovable sister's heavy burden and made it her own.

Not sure how to describe. But I had a dream that was like this. So I decided to put it in Princess Justine's journey.

High Priestess Emily and Princess Justine

(These excerpts and quotes from my stories. Tells me to move forward. To continue. To not be afraid. No matter how hard life is. Continue to push and strive for better days to come.

I have also learned something new when I was finally adopted. From my adoptive Parent. About not being related by blood. You can always still be family. No matter what. I will probably will remember this for long time

......................................................................................................
To this very day. Princess Justine still remembers of what had happened on that very unfortunate and fateful day. Princess Justine still has nightmares.

Nightmares, That continue to hunt her. Every signal day. Nightmares that will follow, Princess Justine's footsteps. Where ever Princess Justine goes.

This unknown stranger that was with the Queen of Aldmeri. A tear started to weep down on her left cheek. Her very hand began to curl in a fist. Hold tightly for 5 seconds then hold her fist, on her chest next to her heart.

For she still remembers that painful day.

" Hey you! Yes you." High Priestess Emily exclaimed with a pure happy voice. "Cheer up. There is no reason to be crushed anymore. I know it hurts to say this. But the past is the past. What done is done."

The stranger looked up at High Priestess Emily. With a strong will and determination.

High Priestess continued with a smile on her face. As if she wanted to let the stranger feel better about herself.

"Cheer up. Every footsteps you make. Will be hard. At first. But as each day draws closer. Each night draws to an end. Just remember it will only get better. Believe it."

Look into your heart. Your very soul. Your twin sister will always be with you. No matter what. So please have faith. Don't ever get lost into despair. Despair that is so dark. It will consume you whole.

I don't want that to happen to you.

I don't understand this myself. But somehow with my help. I will be able to heal you. So please. Let me aid you. Let me heal your heart. Believe in me. Believe in the very person who believes in you. Let me aid your frustrating, aching heart. So what is your name? High Priestess Emily asked.

"However" Princess Justine continued. " Your words spring true. For every footsteps that I take will become hard. But yet will no longer be. Like you have said. It will be full of pain. But as the days and nights go past. My very pain will lessen each day. Till my pain be no more."

High Priestess Emily said " Even though we don't have same blood. Even though were not born in same family. It still needn't be so. Can we adopt each other? You know like adopted sisters? Pretty please." High Priestess Emily asked softly. Hoping. Wishing that it be so.

Princess Justine. Began to proceed. By hugging High Priestess Emily. With a tear in her left eye. Streaming down. Thinking of her adoptive father, You Scream First Than I. Had once said. Long ago. These very same words that was spoken again by this High Priestess.

" Yes my Dear sister. I will be so happy to have you as my adoptive sister. Thank you for helping me. Princess Justine said joyfuly.

Both newly adoptive sisters. High Priestess Emily and Princess Justine smiled at one another.

"

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You certainly have talent, stick with it, you may be surprised where it leads you :)