Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

need help curing werewolf bite

kidsidious1976
kidsidious1976
Soul Shriven
I'm n desperate need of assistance. I need an exact location of where to cure my werewolf disease
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I can't help, but why would you not want to be a werewolf? I thought I keep reading posts where people want these. I am still sort of new and don't understand. How come you don't want to be a werewolf? Like to know so I know if I ever need to know the answer.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What alliance are you?
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the Mages guild in the town nearest the ww shrine and a priest can cure you for small fee
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawl'kha is a bit confusing. Go to mages guild, but not in the house which has enchant tables below. Go to mages guild in the eastern side of town. Go stairs up, and there are three buildings. take the leftmost. The priest is in there at the back.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone