The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

A Curious Experiment: EP ONLY

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENTJ or ENTP
    ENTJ-A - Makes sense.
    Edited by Rylana on September 2, 2016 8:30AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    INTP-T
    Do I get prize now? I choose beer!
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    INTJ-T. Nice post OP :)
    NA/PC
  • AmberLaTerra
    AmberLaTerra
    ✭✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    INTP-A

Just like the majority of those in the pact who have answered
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

CP 365 Nord DK DPS EP
    CP 365 Imperal DK Stam Tank EP
    Level 9 Imperial Stam Templar EP
    Cp 365 Khajiit Stam Blade EP

For the glory of the Pact
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    I think its more a profile for gamers ("nerds", yes I count myself among you, its not an insult but a lifestyle others like to demene) with the other results in this poll being less-nerd-like
    Edited by bertenburnyb16_ESO on September 2, 2016 12:07PM
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ENTJ or ENTP
    Very curious that so much of EP is introverted. I really like this experiment.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ENTJ or ENTP
    Mythk wrote: »
    INTP-T
    I'd guess a lot of the people on here are introverted, just a hunch since it's an online game and all

Interesting. You too germ? I don't see it.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    Make one for classes. That would be more interesting.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ENTJ or ENTP
    Soris wrote: »

This
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ISTJ or ISFJ
    From my experience EP is extremely anti-social and disorderly in PvP. I ran in all 3 vet campaigns. Only one I which I could group with some success was Zerg ... a True Flame where there are a few more or less permanent groups. In Ebony Blade and especially Spell Breaker is nearly impossible to group with anyone. No group invitations on zone chat or to people close by which are not grouped. I've played literally for hours along side people there, placed siege weapons, repaired walls and gates, repelled and conducted sieges, healed the group with vigor, resurrected fallen players. Not even once did they offer a group invitation, though AD and DC were zerging the hell out of them. They were far better organized. Even in True Flame the group dynamic is very chaotic. People get tricked by the same old shenanigans: they capture the farm flag only to get mowed down when they enter the tower, which of course cannot be torn down, they are blasted en masse on Alessia Bridge. But they also fail to press on after winning a keep or outpost and instead chase every enemy bait sorc and NB and get ganked far from the main group. The others seem more disciplined and cohesive in this respect.
    Edited by Asardes on September 2, 2016 2:19PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ENTJ or ENTP
    Skander wrote: »
    ENTP-A

It was spot on. Then again I'm the guy who runs all infused armor and two staves.

Yes, but also you teorycrafter other 300 builds before using it

Well ... I like to be thorough. :)

That said, this test actually opened my eyes a bit. I constantly challenge norms and have had quite a bit of success in real life and ESO by doing so, but that of course comes with more than my share of spectacular failures.

In ESO I like trying to come up with the next "meta" before the masses.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESTJ or ESFJ
    I'm an ESTJ-A / Sentinel. That seems pretty accurate/reasonable for a raid leader personality..
    Personality type: “The Executive” (ESTJ-A)
    Individual traits: Extraverted – 61%, Observant – 68%, Thinking – 91%, Judging – 76%, Assertive – 82%.
    Role: Sentinel
    Strategy: People Mastery

ESTJs are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the ESTJ personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, ESTJs often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together.

ROLES: SENTINELS
    Sentinels – Logisticians, Defenders, Executives, and Consuls – are cooperative and practical. Their grounded approach helps them feel comfortable with who they are, defining themselves not by individualism, but by character and competence. These personality types seek order, security, and stability, and tend to work hard to maintain the way of things, leading to a deserved reputation as the core of any group or organization, from family to church to the office and the factory floor.

These types embrace teamwork, but expect the same performance and respectability from others that they strive for themselves. Sentinels often dislike strident nonconformity because they envision progress through collaboration and hard work within a known set of rules – to let everyone do their own thing on a whim would be anarchy. Sentinels prefer proven methods and honest accomplishment to self-indulgent exploration and esoteric ideas. Because these personalities are deeply prudent, they also tend to be self-motivated, and rarely need external inspiration to be productive.

Their grounded perspective leaves little room for random musings, but Sentinels are not unimaginative. They experiment for anticipated gain rather than intellectual thrills, and excel in making challenging situations work. Revolution does not appeal to people from this Role, who tend to learn from the past and remain loyal to the tested truths and traditions they were brought up with. Where some see fascinating philosophy, Sentinels may see preposterousness: these personality types favor practiced methodology over abstract theory.

Having authority allows Sentinels to practice their virtues. Effective in leadership roles, these types motivate others by energetic example and feel satisfaction from guiding a well-functioning group – they tend to make excellent teachers, managers, and community officials, as well as parents and hosts. These personalities are meticulous and traditional, excelling in logistical and administrative fields with clear hierarchies and rules as well. Opting for successful completion whenever they can, Sentinels can be controlling, but gladly compromise when needed to get things done.

Sentinels feel rewarded by shepherding others, and enjoy coordinating and sharing fun social experiences with friends and family. They believe it is their responsibility to give their families safe, happy lives that prepare them for the real world. An appreciation of strong relationships allows them to share generously with those they respect and love – these types feel bolstered by having reliable people in their lives, and will do what they can to make sure they hold up their end of the bargain. Birthdays, dinner parties, and camping trips are delightful events under their enthusiastic direction.

These personality types are happiest without drama, though their admirably stubborn loyalty can certainly attract it if they feel they need to stand by a friend, regardless of whether they’re in the right or wrong. Inconsistent people can test Sentinels’ tolerance and provoke harsh judgement. Sentinels tend to prefer predictability over novelty and familiar pleasures more than cutting-edge excitement. It can be difficult for Sentinel personalities to accept people who lack their studious ideals, but they often respond as engaged and caring mentors to those who wish to grow in that direction.
    Edited by Crown on September 2, 2016 6:29PM
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    I'm an EP and an INTJ. Like Elon Musk <3
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    INTP here. You may be onto something.....
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    INFP - Mediator

"Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine"

Hey thanks for the post. I read the whole personality type and I was really suprised with the accuracy, it's like many of my beliefs, thoughts and emotions were 99% spot on.

I've played through all stories and although I really like the Queen, I guess I just like the merry Pact band - Nord "milk drinkers!", Argonians, who doesn't like them? Dunmer - so many awesome dunmer characters, especially Naryu <3
    Edited by Wrecking_Blow_Spam on September 5, 2016 3:52AM
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    ENTJ or ENTP
    ENTP-T
    Spot on, makes sense I'm drawn to ganking just to amuse myself haha.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    My main is in the Pact and that's where I spend the most of my time so I guess I'll contribute to this one! Even though I mostly pvp for the Dominion and I like the Covenant storyline the best and my Pact character isn't even a default Pact race... whoops :D.

Anyway I got INFP-T - "The Mediator". I think it makes me sound more idealistic than I am but a lot of it's not too bad an assessment.
    Edited by ListerJMC on October 13, 2016 12:41PM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    I'm not EP but I wanted to play :D
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    ZOS, can you move this to questing and exploration? So that it can be in the same category as the others.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFJ or ENFP
    Campaigner (ENFP-T).

The thing about these tests is that I would have agreed if it spit out 8 of the others.

I'd bet "Logician" is going to get the most votes.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    Jules wrote: »

This

Alright wish granted :smile:
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    INTJ-A
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESTJ or ESFJ
    Good order is the foundation of all things.-Edmund Burke

I have thought of bring a guild back to life.
    F9hA5.png
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors