The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

wolf mounts

Sinbag
Sinbag
Does anyone know if an ice or snow wolf will be added to the crown store?
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    One has been datamined so it is confirmed, however when it will be added hasn't been confirmed.
  • Sinbag
    Sinbag
    Awesome! my guess will be around the holidays.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't know when or how it will be added.

It was datamined, but it can be added to the Crown Store through direct purchase or it can be added as an exclusive to the Crown Crates too.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    My bets are the ice wolf and elk would be added around Christmas time to fit the Holiday season somewhat. That's what I'm hoping for.

Edit: oops someone already had a like minded thought.
    Edited by Seratopia on September 30, 2016 7:00AM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We ever going to see these in the crown store?
    The DLC that introduced the first wolf mounts has been out for months.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Yaaas where's the ice wolf and the red pit wolf . The black one has been out a while already: / annnd no one asked for a guar mount or whatever it is
  • TheOnePandemonium
    TheOnePandemonium
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen black wolves ingame though, how's it possible? Past Crown store sale or what? :o
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen black wolves ingame though, how's it possible? Past Crown store sale or what? :o

Yes the black ones were a limited time item that came out around the DB DLC release.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Probs gonna be holiday thing. Last holiday season there was a polar bear mount, so an ice wolf makes sense.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes, the Doom Wolf mount. Hopefully it'll be available in crown crates in the future, for those who missed it. I already have it so >.>
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    */waves at @WuffyCerulei*
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Katahdin : D
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Katahdin : D

-waves too- :>