Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I need Stamblade PvP Build tips and advice please. <Returning Player>

PurpleLlama42
I am looking for advice on PvP Stamina Nightblade build and gear please. A bow/gank build.

I've looked at http://alcasthq.com/silencium/.
But I can't get Hawk's Eye, nor Marksman's Crest sets. Am willing to pay for the pieces, if that build is good or not - I don't know since I've been away for a long time.

Thanks.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First advice would be to try and build your own setup. It would work best for you.
  • PurpleLlama42
    I'm sorry but I think that's terrible advice lol.

I don't know a lot of the new sets, I don't know a lot of sets in general, so I need helpful advice.

Plus I don't want to spend so much time doing it myself only to find its not even good and I've wasted time.
    Edited by PurpleLlama42 on October 14, 2016 7:29PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it's up to date then I think it's safe to say it's a good build. Alcast definitely knows his stuff!
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Do some research on google, look at skills and morphs, and cartable gear sets too, can't craft? Well definitely start doing it and meanwhile find someone nice and helpful enough to make it for you either free which is possible at lower levels if your going to be in blackwater, or at the least for just materials, if you provide materials they really shouldn't charge you gold if they try to just find someone else and of course be careful who you just hand things too, at high level material your obviously risking a lot more.

Personally as a stamblade I find archery is a must have backswap, it has your range to play safe, poison injection is a good ability with a dot (damage over time) and scatter shot is a good hard cc skill from the bow line, it also morphs into what I like to use, draining shot which gives you a fat heal when the cc is broken, obviously good.

Find things that buff you and debuff your enemy, at least go one way with it, don't over stack buff/debuffs you need damage/heal skills.

as a nightblade with surprise attack you get a nice debuff on the enemy lowering there resistances, awesome debuff and high damage ability must have. Next your gap closer, ambush, good damage, keeps you ontop of your target it they are running or created distance between you two, secondly it has a buff making your next attack 20% stronger, couldn't ask for a better skill.

As a stam user your going to have 5 medium, nothing more nothing less, it gets all perks available and good stam bonuses for you, in that tree evasion is awesone buffing you and helping you dodge attacks 20% more, and morphing to shuffle giving you the ability to break/prevent cc. Use 2 heavy for resistance and hp bonuses because having more then 5 heavy would be less helpful honestly.

there are a few ways to go as far as weapon choice but I personally think the bow is a must have, and you should either do two hand or dual wield.

Look into your skills, try to have your heals, damage buff, enemy resistance debuff, character control, damage over time to keep the pressure, the more of this you can compact into single skills the better since you obviously cant use everything at a time.

as far as gear, just use craft gear that can bolster your max stam, stam recov, and weapon damage. use the warrior mundus stone for increase weapon power, and mundus trait to improve that stones strength, but don't go all mundus be sure to run at least two or three items of impen to protect you from other high crit players.