Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TRADING GUILD LOOKING FOR TRADERS FROM ALL ALLIANCES! EVERYONE IS WELCOME

• Kneighbors
    Kneighbors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, please invite me, have several characters lvl 25-40

@Kneighbors

Thanks!
  • fetBrun
    fetBrun
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to sign my id @fetBrun
  • Pluecki
    Pluecki
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

i'm a returning player and would really like to join an new trading guild! :)

@Locke1980

Thx :)
  • TheOnePandemonium
    TheOnePandemonium
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there! I'm Maria, a returning player to TESO! I'm a gatherholic and my inventory spaces are always TOO full! So it's time to start selling and not be such a hoarder <3 I want to powerlevel my blacksmith a bit so it'd be perfect to join your active trader guild c:
    My userID being @The1Pandemonium :)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are the fastest growing trade guild on ESO PC, with very experienced and honest management! We are welcoming all kinds of active traders and do not require any mandatory fees either! We have a trader in a main spot every week so all your trader needs will be fulfilled. Along with all that stuff we also claim to be the friendliest and relaxed trade Guild in all of Tamriel. The atmosphere is always great, our guild chat is usually active every day boasting all kinds of fun discussions, and we have guild events every now and then as well.

If you'd like to join please tell us a bit about yourself and write your @ name.

We have just a few requirements of you:

1) You are an active player
    2) You trade, use the guild store often and try to keep all 30 slots of items filled
    3) last but not least, you're friendly :)

May I ask how many active members do you have and if you have a mandatory amount of selling that a member has to do in a week?

And btw. what is the name of your guild? You did not mention it :)
    Edited by altemriel on October 14, 2016 8:14AM
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    melek-taus wrote: »
    Hi,

Im a Skooma addicted Khajit always selling random stuff to pay for my addiction if I'm not running around in Cyro killing people or doing dungeons. I hope I can join your trading guild .

Ingame is @Malek Taus

account not found. im pretty sure you cant have a space in your @ name. make sure if PC EU is your server

O sorry thats my ingame. Then use @melek-taus
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • MagisterTempli
    MagisterTempli
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I am a relatively new player, with a lvl 39 NB in the Ebonheart pact.
    I am working on his crafting abilities, as I find crafting fun, and would like to participate in trading.

I'm somewhat of a casual player, usually playing a couple of times a week,
    but I consider myself very friendly, and like to help others.

If this sounds acceptable, you can reach me @MagisterTempli

Cheers!
  • Focl333
    Focl333
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Folks,
    May I join? I am looking for good trade guild
    @Focll
  • PlatypusMarvin
    PlatypusMarvin
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join too, recently got back into ESO and want to get my trade on :)
    @PlatypusMarvin
  • Shadow_zero_K10
    Shadow_zero_K10
    Soul Shriven
    hi looking for a trading guild to get rid of stuff and make money :D
    @Shadow_zero-K10
  • Bearsus
    Bearsus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'm returning to ESO with this delicious new update and would love to be a part of your guild and trade!

@Bearsus is my ID if you're willing to send me an invite.
  • Ghostkga
    Ghostkga
    I'm a returning player with a 13 Dragonknight in DC and a nightblade level 25 in AD.
    I love to loot and sell so always have decent items for the guild.
    Would really like to join :)
  • Ghostkga
    Ghostkga
    I'm @ghostkga in game too.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    We are the fastest growing trade guild on ESO PC, with very experienced and honest management! We are welcoming all kinds of active traders and do not require any mandatory fees either! We have a trader in a main spot every week so all your trader needs will be fulfilled. Along with all that stuff we also claim to be the friendliest and relaxed trade Guild in all of Tamriel. The atmosphere is always great, our guild chat is usually active every day boasting all kinds of fun discussions, and we have guild events every now and then as well.

If you'd like to join please tell us a bit about yourself and write your @ name.

2) You trade, use the guild store often and try to keep all 30 slots of items filled

May I ask how many active members do you have and if you have a mandatory amount of selling that a member has to do in a week?

anyone :)??
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    invite me pls @altemriel

Edited by altemriel on October 20, 2016 6:19AM
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite if you've still got room.

I'm @Derlfak
  • Treachours
    Treachours
    Soul Shriven
    hello i will like to join ur guild @Treachours
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭

Super Sahib Trading Co
  • ongentheow
    ongentheow
    Soul Shriven
    Hi !
    I´m interested in joining your guild and hopes for an invite. I have always too many stuff in my inventory.
    My userID @ongentheow
    Edited by ongentheow on October 24, 2016 11:15PM
    PC/EU
    Rodomir (DC) - LV50 Breton Templar
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Super Sahib Trading Co

interesting name :), ok, invite me pls :)

PC EU, @altemriel
  • Scotus
    Scotus
    Soul Shriven
    Scotus wrote: »
    Hi,

Just hit level 50 and would like to join your guild.

@Scotus

Thanks

• sargantilla
    sargantilla
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!
    My husband and me are quite new to the game but we are regular players, so we already have 11 low-level characters (altogether), serious bag space problems and money to spend. We need trading! :blush:

Would you please invite us?

@sargantilla
    @murisec

Thanks!
  • Frozencore34
    Frozencore34
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there i'm a new player, I Just started two weeks ago, but i've got my bank full(90slots) of materials and other stuff that others might need.

Would love to be a part of this guild.

Hope there is still a slot.

@Paulolino34
  • Ardenx
    Ardenx
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I m very interested, please invite me @Ardenx
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by altemriel on October 30, 2016 12:44PM
  • Aquarya
    Aquarya
    Soul Shriven
    Hi :) me (@Aquarya) and my friend (@cmimiche13) Have been playing for a couple weeks now and are trying to find a good trading guild :) we are active members who do a lot of dungeons and have a lot to sell.We would be happy if we could join your guild

@Aquarya @Cmimiche
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Invited everyone!
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Do you think you are a decent trader who can sustain decent sales? If so then post your @ name and I will invite you :)
  • Anelan
    Anelan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all!

I'm a new player, and im trying to find a good trading guild :)
    I would be happy if i could join your guild. TNX

@Anelan
  • Ahitofel
    Ahitofel
    Soul Shriven
    If your guild still has room for a friendly and relaxed player, I would be delighted to receive an invite.

Thanks,
    @Ahitofel