The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Flawless Veteran Maelstrom Arena run without receiving title

happymemory
happymemory
Soul Shriven
I ran VMSA and finished with 15/15 vitality bonus. The only thing I can think of that would impair the game from giving me my title is that I crashed while going into the 7th arena. I'm asking to be given the title because I did nothing wrong. How can you punish someone for your own flawed servers? My score was published to the leaderboards, so how did I "return to a saved quest"? I have a video as proof of my flawless run. I also submitted a ticket, but we all know customer service won't do ***, even when they know they should. My gamertag is so0nerfan14.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wXl4qFMXT8w&feature=youtu.be
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ exact same thing happened to a guild mate yesterday, he was so *** dissapointed. He has spent hundreds of hours in VMA trying to improve his score and no matter how good he gets he'll never be able to get the achievement because ZOS are completely uncapable of fixing this problem, a problem they've known about for months.

id try taking it up with Microsoft directly and see if they there is anything they can do to force ZOS to pull their finger out of their ass.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah... Because it counts as continuing from saved quest, as stated in the achievement section, you can't apply for Flawless Conqueror if you continue on a saved stage. It sucks man, but hey if you did it once means you can do it again !
    Happened to me yesterday, except I knew about the fact that I had to start the whole arena over again after crashing. Got to stage 8, as the first round started my Xbox froze. Don't know which part of the system (whether it was ESO or my Xbox) screwed up, a part of me died as i knew I had to start all over. Guess what ? After redoing the whole thing I died on stage 7 because of stupid poison plants spawning right under the shield while that Lizard was rage quitting. Didn't want to try again today. I'll get that achievement some day.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • happymemory
    happymemory
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah... Because it counts as continuing from saved quest, as stated in the achievement section, you can't apply for Flawless Conqueror if you continue on a saved stage. It sucks man, but hey if you did it once means you can do it again !
    Happened to me yesterday, except I knew about the fact that I had to start the whole arena over again after crashing. Got to stage 8, as the first round started my Xbox froze. Don't know which part of the system (whether it was ESO or my Xbox) screwed up, a part of me died as i knew I had to start all over. Guess what ? After redoing the whole thing I died on stage 7 because of stupid poison plants spawning right under the shield while that Lizard was rage quitting. Didn't want to try again today. I'll get that achievement some day.

Your score doesn't count towards the leaderboards if you continue from a saved quest. You have ~10 minutes to return from a disconnect for your run to be considered continuous for the leaderboards, why the hell would it not count for the achievement? Either way the main issue is still there; Zenimax needs to fix Wrothgar dc's, and dc's in general.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me last night... Would like a statement from ZOS to at least make it like leaderboards where it counts after disconnect
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My game crashed going into the 6th round.. there goes by flawlews run
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?