The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Master Merchant weird bug?

livvy7678
livvy7678
✭✭
So since yesterday I've had a problem and it seems to be related to master merchant. On one character, yes only one character, master merchant is doing something weird and making the load times so long that I get an error message trying to sign into her about losing connection to the server. Removed MM data files from add on folder and logged in fine. Now, I use MM a lot and would prefer to keep using it. I would just disable MM for this character, but I can't log in to do that. Any suggestions?
  • amaniacub17_ESO
    On the Character Selection screen, turn off MM for all characters. Enable it on each character once in game, except for the one causing problems.
    Edited by amaniacub17_ESO on October 13, 2016 2:49PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Character Selection screen, turn off MM for all characters. Enable it on each character once in game, except for the one causing problems.

You might also set MM to delay the scan so it does not try to do it as soon as you log in. It will then do it a few minutes after, which can help.

Also, setting the Poll Frequency to be longer can help with this addon, you don't really need your sales scanned every 30 seconds. Shame you can't make it more than about 5 minutes, I would prefer every hour myself as trading is not my primary thing.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• amaniacub17_ESO
    If they're unable to get into that character, changing settings is impossible (unless you like delving into the savedvar file)