Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Suggestion: Add Glyph quality to item title

bulbousb16_ESO
bulbousb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we add the Glyph quality to the title? The color tells the quality for sure, but for players new to crafting, they may not be able to grasp the difference between a Fine Trifling Glyph of Magica and a Trifling Glyph of Magicka for their writs (this happened to a buddy).
Lethal zergling
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does need to be more clear to make Runes with Ta's rather than other Aspects for Writs. I don't think we need to change the name, but the Tutorial for becoming doing Enchanting Writs could be more specific about the Quality of the Glyph that is required. I think the name of the Glyph comes in the colors no matter where you loot at it, so just knowing that they should be TA's would be enough for that.

Of course this won't help the people who just click through things, but, then again, maybe we should not be trying to help those people so they learn to read what the game tells them.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kaspar
    Kaspar
    ✭✭✭
    I would also suggest that they add an identifier to the level of enchant that is on an item so you know if a certain piece is currently enchanted with Rekuta or Kuta level glyph, for example, just by reading the enchant description.