The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I'm Going To Embarrass Myself

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I originally thought you are not supposed to do this. I mean I could actually revive myself. In front of DC. But I believe I shouldn't do this. Of all my years of playing PvP. This is first time this ever happened. I was confused. However I told an AD.

I am allowed to revive myself. Due to the nature of it counting as fall damage. Instead of getting hit by enemy npc's. I thought I was not supposed to revive. Because of the enemy npc's hitting me.

It wouldn't matter anway. Loads of DC we're waiting by me. Plus I was in middle of enemy npc's plus more enemy npc's close. I wouldn't make it. I also didn't want to take a chance of being called a cheater also. So I decided to respawn at Wayshrine.

Since I don't know how to put pictures here. I will rewrite my death recap said

Covenant Archer Guard. Quickshot 2,751 DMG

Covenant Archer Guard. Volley. 2,131 DMG

Covenant Archer Guard. Quickshot 2,751 DMG

Fall Damage. 19,551 DMG

Hints: Watch Your Step

(X) revive here with soul gem

(Square) Wayshrine

Right dpad: Toggle recap

I am still unsure if I was allowed to revive. Again I did not want to take a chance. But if it is the case. That I am indeed allowed from what myy friend said. Then I learned something new. After all I have played in Cyrodiil ever since it came out on PS4. If Indeed I kearn something new. I will still want to post this. So others that are new in PvP can see this also.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • JelliedBigfoot
    You can respawn where you lie if you aren't killed by a player, thats how I understand it.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huh? If you can revive, you get a revive prompt. If you can't, you don't. Simple. Since you clearly did get the prompt, I'm not sure what's there to be confused about.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Huh? If you can revive, you get a revive prompt. If you can't, you don't. Simple. Since you clearly did get the prompt, I'm not sure what's there to be confused about.

First time this happened to me. I thought it was the lag. That made game and me confused. Hence why I learned something new.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fall off cliffs all the time . Every time I do I finch and hold block like that's gonna help ...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to remove "streak" from my magsorc cuz I kept "streaking" off the tops of keeps and outposts when in combat...

everytime it happened I kept thinking to myself: "really, did I just do that, again"...fortunately that character wears the Phoenix set and some of the time I would actually make it back inside...
    Edited by geonsocal on October 12, 2016 7:05PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    I had to remove "streak" from my magsorc cuz I kept "streaking" off the tops of keeps and outposts when in combat...

everytime it happened I kept thinking to myself: "really, did I just do that, again"...fortunately that character wears the Phoenix set and some of the time I would actually make it back inside...

Phoenix Set and throwing yourself off a cliff is a perfectly valid escape method, you should try it sometime. (the best is when people without the set follow you off)
    AD loyal, proudly Canadian, and possibly a Satanist.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Daughter of Auriel - Stam NB
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    • Alex Heir to the Throne - Stam DK - Former Empress BWB
    • Alex the Heroine - Stam Templar
    • Alex Lou Cypher - Stam DK
    • Alex Sai Taan - Stam DK