Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maw of Lorkhaj dialogue

bryanhaas
bryanhaas
✭✭✭✭
This is something I have been saying in all my trial groups.
The dialogue for Rakkhat is some of the most deliciously evil and violent I have ever heard.

It
is
effen
awesome!

I always forget the exact but more or less "Have you not heard me? Have I not said it plain? I will tear off your ears and shout the mirror's will to whatever is left of your broken and shattered skull. DIE FOOLS DIE!!"

Also when you wipe how some of the his dialogue changes "Shall I teach you another lesson in futility?"

I hope the next trial released matches the epicness of Rakkhat.
PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    He will shout Namira's will into whatever is left of your broken skull. LOL
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.
    It is an awesome synchronisation.
    Also the dungeon itself is a masterpiece of the design part in ZoS!
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree.
    It is an awesome synchronisation.
    Also the dungeon itself is a masterpiece of the design part in ZoS!

Definately, I kinda like running it even though I don't need anything from it, aside from the skin.
    Edited by bryanhaas on October 12, 2016 10:44PM

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you not heard me? Have I not made your choice plain?! You will listen, mortals, even if it means peeling the ears from your skull and shouting Namira's will into whatever's left of your broken skulls! -Rakkat

I actually have another favorite, in IC: "Submit to the will of Molag Bal. Fall to your knees!" Followed by the less cool-sounding "I will delight in abusing you."
    Edited by WhiteMage on October 12, 2016 10:53PM
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm missing a bit at the very beginning with Adara'hai, and this was from a baby Maw run so most of the trash talk from the bosses during the fights is probably also missing:
    Adara'hai: The dro-m'Athra are pouring through the breach. I know some by name and some by reputation. Some Adara'hai even called friends. Var var var ….
    Adara'hai: Be cautious and keep watch for this Abbot, Kulan-dro. If he dances the Bent Dance, he will likely try to deceive us. Namiira's most dangerous servants are all honey and lies. Don't trust him.
    Kulan-dro: Ah—the Twilight Cantor arrives at last. And you brought allies! What a welcome surprise.
    Adara'hai: Shut your ears, friends. His words are poison!
    Kulan-dro: "Friends?" Oh, come now. Friendship is for dogs and children. You are warriors, yes? And warriors deal in a single currency: power.
    Kulan-dro: And so, the yowling begins …. I had hoped to avoid this farce, but I see now that it's inevitable. Sing, Cantor. Sing your throat dry. When you rasp out that last verse, I'll be waiting.
    Adara'hai: He is gone. Moons be praised. You will keep moving, yes? This one will follow as soon as she can.
    Adara'hai: There! The second seal. Wait ….
    Adara'hai: This one is still alive! Ease your mind, brother. Adara'hai will—
    Mirarro: Don't …. It's … trap. He's coming!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: Nura-jhahul! Mine is the crown of ash and shadow. Kneel ….
    Adara'hai: Oh no …. Take cover!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: Or die!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: You choose death. So be it!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: Rise, shadows, and bare your fangs!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: Prowlers in the dark, make a feast of them!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: Tear them asunder! I command it!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: You are nothing! Nothing! Kindle and burn!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: You will remember me! Remember ….
    Adara'hai: Zhaj'hassa …. He was once a great king of cats. Now …? What a waste.
    Kulan-dro: She's right you know. Zhaj'hassa was a ruler without peer—lord of a shining kingdom. It was Namiira who gave him this. Name your hearts' desire, warriors, and I will see that you have it!
    Adara'hai: Silence, at last …. Go on. This one just … just needs a moment.
    Kulan-dro: One of your companions will turn on you. I know because they told me so. Friendship is an illusion. A cruel joke. Let it go.
    Kulan-dro: We all have a vice, don't we? Is it greed? Lust ? Mmm … it's lust, isn't it? I can always tell.
    Kulan-dro: Why do you travel with these fools? Freeloaders and sycophants, the lot of them. Let them die and the glory will be yours alone!
    Kulan-dro: Your persistence is commendable, if misguided. Would it not be easier to simply give in?
    Kulan-dro: You still refuse to join our dance? It's the tempo, isn't it? Perhaps an allegro is more to your liking ….
    Adara'hai: Ogres. This mountain is crawling with them. Filthy brutes. When our task is done, you must remember to clean your armor, yes?
    Adara'hai: We're approaching the Sanctuary. Vashai and S'kinrai used it as a dojo before …. The twins have probably fallen into the Bent Dance. Be cautious.
    Vashai: We are fear.
    S'kinrai,We are suffering.
    Vashai: Recondite and eternal.
    Vashai: S'Kinrai's moon sets.The reaping moon rises.
    Adara'hai: Moons forgive us. These twins were … never mind. Just a few more verses, yes? Just a few ….
    Adara'hai: This one's head spins like a top. Hurry. I'll be … I'll be right behind you.
    Kulan-dro: You still think me a doddering priest? I am so much more!
    Kulan-dro: There are only two ways out of this temple, warrior—as a servant or as a corpse.
    Adara'hai: This is … this is the last one, yes? Yes. Just a bit farther ….
    Kulan-dro: Your songs are powerless, Cantor. Do you hear me? Like the chirping of crickets in a howling tempest! Listen to me, cat! Listen to me!
    Adara'hai: These seals … they are not enough. We must go to the High Lunarium. It is just a bit farther. Lead on, walker ….
    Adara'hai: Kulan-dro is just beyond this door. I can feel it. The drums … the drums are rattling my teeth.
    Adara'hai: We must be quick, yes? Adara'hai will do what she can to protect you, but this dro-m'Athra is stronger than any I have faced before. Bright Moons protect you.
    Kulan-dro: If you value your pathetic mortal lives, you'll turn back now. You have been warned.
    Adara'hai: Jone's mercy … Kulan-dro, what's happened to you? Kulan-dro!
    Kulan-Dro: Have you not heard me? Have I not made your choice plain? You will listen, mortals … even if it means peeling the ears from your scalps and shouting Namiira's will into whatever's left of your broken skulls!
    Adara'hai: We've drawn out the beast! Courage, friends!
    Rakkhat: Ruin, pain, and shadow! Die, fools! Die!
    Rakkhat: You cannot hide from me!
    Rakkhat: Despair!
    Rakkhat: Behold the wrath of Lorkhaj!
    Rakkhat: I will break you!
    Rakkhat: Enough! This ends now!
    Rakkhat: Sar-m'Athra! Your banquet awaits!
    Adara'hai: I … my strength is spent. Bare your fangs and bring him down!
    Rakkhat: No! You will be consumed! You will ….
    Adara'hai: The beast is slain! Stand away, friends! This might get loud.
    Adara'hai: It's done … Moons be praised.

But yes, I love that line with the broken skulls. :smiley: I do wish I could get the words to the song Adara'hai sings though.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm missing a bit at the very beginning with Adara'hai, and this was from a baby Maw run so most of the trash talk from the bosses during the fights is probably also missing:
    Adara'hai: The dro-m'Athra are pouring through the breach. I know some by name and some by reputation. Some Adara'hai even called friends. Var var var ….
    Adara'hai: Be cautious and keep watch for this Abbot, Kulan-dro. If he dances the Bent Dance, he will likely try to deceive us. Namiira's most dangerous servants are all honey and lies. Don't trust him.
    Kulan-dro: Ah—the Twilight Cantor arrives at last. And you brought allies! What a welcome surprise.
    Adara'hai: Shut your ears, friends. His words are poison!
    Kulan-dro: "Friends?" Oh, come now. Friendship is for dogs and children. You are warriors, yes? And warriors deal in a single currency: power.
    Kulan-dro: And so, the yowling begins …. I had hoped to avoid this farce, but I see now that it's inevitable. Sing, Cantor. Sing your throat dry. When you rasp out that last verse, I'll be waiting.
    Adara'hai: He is gone. Moons be praised. You will keep moving, yes? This one will follow as soon as she can.
    Adara'hai: There! The second seal. Wait ….
    Adara'hai: This one is still alive! Ease your mind, brother. Adara'hai will—
    Mirarro: Don't …. It's … trap. He's coming!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: Nura-jhahul! Mine is the crown of ash and shadow. Kneel ….
    Adara'hai: Oh no …. Take cover!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: Or die!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: You choose death. So be it!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: Rise, shadows, and bare your fangs!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: Prowlers in the dark, make a feast of them!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: Tear them asunder! I command it!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: You are nothing! Nothing! Kindle and burn!
    Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten: You will remember me! Remember ….
    Adara'hai: Zhaj'hassa …. He was once a great king of cats. Now …? What a waste.
    Kulan-dro: She's right you know. Zhaj'hassa was a ruler without peer—lord of a shining kingdom. It was Namiira who gave him this. Name your hearts' desire, warriors, and I will see that you have it!
    Adara'hai: Silence, at last …. Go on. This one just … just needs a moment.
    Kulan-dro: One of your companions will turn on you. I know because they told me so. Friendship is an illusion. A cruel joke. Let it go.
    Kulan-dro: We all have a vice, don't we? Is it greed? Lust ? Mmm … it's lust, isn't it? I can always tell.
    Kulan-dro: Why do you travel with these fools? Freeloaders and sycophants, the lot of them. Let them die and the glory will be yours alone!
    Kulan-dro: Your persistence is commendable, if misguided. Would it not be easier to simply give in?
    Kulan-dro: You still refuse to join our dance? It's the tempo, isn't it? Perhaps an allegro is more to your liking ….
    Adara'hai: Ogres. This mountain is crawling with them. Filthy brutes. When our task is done, you must remember to clean your armor, yes?
    Adara'hai: We're approaching the Sanctuary. Vashai and S'kinrai used it as a dojo before …. The twins have probably fallen into the Bent Dance. Be cautious.
    Vashai: We are fear.
    S'kinrai,We are suffering.
    Vashai: Recondite and eternal.
    Vashai: S'Kinrai's moon sets.The reaping moon rises.
    Adara'hai: Moons forgive us. These twins were … never mind. Just a few more verses, yes? Just a few ….
    Adara'hai: This one's head spins like a top. Hurry. I'll be … I'll be right behind you.
    Kulan-dro: You still think me a doddering priest? I am so much more!
    Kulan-dro: There are only two ways out of this temple, warrior—as a servant or as a corpse.
    Adara'hai: This is … this is the last one, yes? Yes. Just a bit farther ….
    Kulan-dro: Your songs are powerless, Cantor. Do you hear me? Like the chirping of crickets in a howling tempest! Listen to me, cat! Listen to me!
    Adara'hai: These seals … they are not enough. We must go to the High Lunarium. It is just a bit farther. Lead on, walker ….
    Adara'hai: Kulan-dro is just beyond this door. I can feel it. The drums … the drums are rattling my teeth.
    Adara'hai: We must be quick, yes? Adara'hai will do what she can to protect you, but this dro-m'Athra is stronger than any I have faced before. Bright Moons protect you.
    Kulan-dro: If you value your pathetic mortal lives, you'll turn back now. You have been warned.
    Adara'hai: Jone's mercy … Kulan-dro, what's happened to you? Kulan-dro!
    Kulan-Dro: Have you not heard me? Have I not made your choice plain? You will listen, mortals … even if it means peeling the ears from your scalps and shouting Namiira's will into whatever's left of your broken skulls!
    Adara'hai: We've drawn out the beast! Courage, friends!
    Rakkhat: Ruin, pain, and shadow! Die, fools! Die!
    Rakkhat: You cannot hide from me!
    Rakkhat: Despair!
    Rakkhat: Behold the wrath of Lorkhaj!
    Rakkhat: I will break you!
    Rakkhat: Enough! This ends now!
    Rakkhat: Sar-m'Athra! Your banquet awaits!
    Adara'hai: I … my strength is spent. Bare your fangs and bring him down!
    Rakkhat: No! You will be consumed! You will ….
    Adara'hai: The beast is slain! Stand away, friends! This might get loud.
    Adara'hai: It's done … Moons be praised.

But yes, I love that line with the broken skulls. :smiley: I do wish I could get the words to the song Adara'hai sings though.

The one part you are missing is the one for the runners, I think it goes something like they are calling out the breach run quickly there is more but I forget. Obviously on a low level speed run you are probably not going to need runners.

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    The one part you are missing is the one for the runners, I think it goes something like they are calling out the breach run quickly there is more but I forget. Obviously on a low level speed run you are probably not going to need runners.

"They are stirring up the Void" or something...yeah we'd usually already mowed down Rakkat by that point. >.> I might have a longer one; I seem to recall one run where someone agroed Rakkat while we were waiting for someone else so we just spammed heals until he killed us all; I'll have to check if I have logs from that.

Edit: found it -
    Adara'hai: Mind the shadows! They are stirring up the void!
    Adara'hai: Something is churning on the other side of the breach … we must hurry!
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on October 17, 2016 7:09PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed this line is absolutely amazing just like the rest of the story behind the Maw. It gives me the shivers every time. I actually apres midi going to admit that I mute the party completely as we enter the room, just to hear this line. The violence and epic ness of this is insane. I do hope the Halls of Fabrication have something even more grandiose and menacing.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    love it
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice necro, but yeah. The first time I saw him transform into Rakkhat, I got chills.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    Nice necro, but yeah. The first time I saw him transform into Rakkhat, I got chills.

What truly defines Necro? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? Or available based upon activity of a particular message board or subsection?

• Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    yooooo, the first time i went in there and watched rocket man burst out of that cagit i was in awe. literally the most metal thing in eso atm. i would say rakkhat sh(i)t talks you worse than hiath which was previously the reigning assh(o)le in pve.
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • kittybonus
    kittybonus
    Soul Shriven
    I will never be able to do the MoL.... I don't have 11 other people who play lol NA server on Xbox. Congrats to those of you who have !!!
    Edited by kittybonus on August 31, 2018 3:29PM